• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

lol @ user @sue lightning being in the first wave of the draft to die in some stupid unjust war thousands of miles away

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
1718276466551236.jpg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
It’s the physical manifestation of an absence of love.

I saw them when I was about 15 and I had no idea they were a thing, I couldn’t have been sub consciously influenced by seeing anything about them because I hadn’t. They’ve been depicted throughout history. I’ve read all about the rational description of how the brain generates these images but if you’ve ever felt them you know they’re real.

Anyone who’s ever had sleep paralysis knows what they are, and it’s probably the UFO stuff as well. View attachment 206149View attachment 206150
So they don’t have defined shapes or looks? How do you know it’s a demon then and not just a trick of your mind’s eye when you’re feeling blue?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Thered be a period of time between the anouncement and when sue gets drafted.

I don’t think there’s gonna be a huge dramatic event that ushers in the apocalypse, it’s going to be a slow burn degenerative decline into violence, forever war and poverty.

At every point I would try and collect I’d get ackyually everything is fine’d.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Nah I'm 5'6"

I had my annual medical at work today, I’m throwing down a gauntlet. Prove you’re not 5”2.

IMG_4622.jpeg

My blood pressure and heart rate is quite high, but it’s because I’m all action all the time. I’m a dangerous violent man, don’t cross me @Turry Fawks.

(Also I had just walked like 10 levels of stairs, because I don’t take elevators ever)

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I had my annual medical at work today, I’m throwing down a gauntlet. Prove you’re not 5”2.

View attachment 206285

My blood pressure and heart rate is quite high, but it’s because I’m all action all the time. I’m a dangerous violent man, don’t cross me @Turry Fawks.

(Also I had just walked like 10 levels of stairs, because I don’t take elevators ever)

@Harry Powell aren’t you a male nurse? Is that blood pressure concerning or fine? The person who did the tests didn’t really offer any opinions, they just give my company the data for insurance stuff.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
@Harry Powell aren’t you a male nurse? Is that blood pressure concerning or fine? The person who did the tests didn’t really offer any opinions, they just give my company the data for insurance stuff.
lol, I’m pretty sure Harry had a masters and makes 250k a year in sales or some shit.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
It’s fine. Even low…Are American companies allowed to collect your medical information?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Do you really think a country on the verge of civil war under no imminent external threat would be doing a smart thing arming and training their disgruntled population against their will?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

View attachment 206285

Where's the weight? WHAT ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT