lol @ user @sue lightning being in the first wave of the draft to die in some stupid unjust war thousands of miles away

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Ain't gonna be no Dubba Dubba Dubba Yu ThReEeeEEEEEee
frog2.gif
Sir we don't do that kind of racism here.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I don’t need medication. Nice try with the hate though have a good one.

You really, really do. I'm not trying to hate or win an internet argument or get ribs, but you really start sounding like an insane homeless person when you don't take them. "Fighting demons on the astral plane", obsessing over end-of-the-world delusions and how the apocalypse is almost here.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You really, really do. I'm not trying to hate or win an internet argument or get ribs, but you really start sounding like an insane homeless person when you don't take them. "Fighting demons on the astral plane", obsessing over end-of-the-world delusions and how the apocalypse is almost here.
Its crazy man, I stop taking the medication and suddenly jewish demons are giving me revelations in my dreams. Obviously the medication is numbing me out to this glorious reality. If you don’t see baphomet demons in your dream you must not be mentally woke enough.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

I think I make more money than you do lol. Spiritual warfare is real and the end times will arrive, nobody knows when. Why can’t it be soon? The signs are appearing.

Its crazy man, I stop taking the medication and suddenly jewish demons are giving me revelations in my dreams. Obviously the medication is numbing me out to this glorious reality. If you don’t see baphomet demons in your dream you must not be mentally woke enough.

Non ironically yes.

Jenna

I think I make more money than you do lol. Spiritual warfare is real and the end times will arrive, nobody knows when. Why can’t it be soon? The signs are appearing.

Non ironically yes.

It's really not a unique situation you're in. There are a lot of people with mental health issues who see demons in the walls, hell when Bam goes off her meds she starts to think CCTV cameras are tracking her menstrual cycle. You're not the center of the universe, you're just affected with NPD like Patrick where you think you are.

But of course you'll ignore this, say something like "I make more money and have so much more sex than you Jenna" and wait for some other poster to say all medicine is Jew poison to confirm your bias.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It's really not a unique situation you're in. There are a lot of people with mental health issues who see demons in the walls, hell when Bam goes off her meds she starts to think CCTV cameras are tracking her menstrual cycle. You're not the center of the universe, you're just affected with NPD like Patrick where you think you are.

But of course you'll ignore this, say something like "I make more money and have so much more sex than you Jenna" and wait for some other poster to say all medicine is Jew poison to confirm your bias.
I never said it was a unique situation. It’s what everyone goes through when they put the they live glasses on, for a simple metaphor. It’s not my fault you refuse to wise up and just remain in your spiritual stupor.

I’m not bragging about being rich, I’m not, I’m saying if I’m so mentally ill why do I have a better career than you do? How does that reflect on you?

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
I never said it was a unique situation. It’s what everyone goes through when they put the they live glasses on, for a simple metaphor. It’s not my fault you refuse to wise up and just remain in your spiritual stupor.

I’m not bragging about being rich, I’m not, I’m saying if I’m so mentally ill why do I have a better career than you do? How does that reflect on you?
It's true. Middle and upper income people do not experience mental illness. Fucking retard.

I demand you kill yourself.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It's true. Middle and upper income people do not experience mental illness. Fucking retard.

I demand you kill yourself.

I haven’t missed a day of work in years and regularly host large conference calls and meetings, do you think a schizophrenic could do that?

What have I said that’s so crazy, you haven’t specifically rebutted anything, you just throw labels out.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
The Jew S A doesn't have the racial cohesion it takes to mobilize for any war.

Shitlibs are useless and the rednecks have been shitted upon too long and too hard. The ethnics and nigras will riot and show how weak the government actually is.

I hope it gets good enough that we can correct the last 70 years of kiked immigration with a real ethnic cleansing.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I haven’t missed a day of work in years and regularly host large conference calls and meetings, do you think a schizophrenic could do that?

What have I said that’s so crazy, you haven’t specifically rebutted anything, you just throw labels out.
Don’t you think Biden has dementia? How is he doing all these speeches while mentally incapacitated? That is your logic right here. “I can’t have a mental illness because I function in society”

See: High functioning mental illness

Jenna

So you believe the homeless people screaming at cars are the sane ones?

It's pretty sad that you have nobody in your life that'll tell you this shit besides me. No family, no partner, no real friends you can open up to, hate all your co-workers, refuse to attend church because you know better. All your internet "friends" have to greggshell around your mental illness the same way Patrick's "friends" always have to say the right thing about him.

Somehow God has chosen to place this burden on the head of Jenna, that you shouldn't be looking to crazy homeless people as what you aspire to be.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Don’t you think Biden has dementia? How is he doing all these speeches while mentally incapacitated? That is your logic right here. “I can’t have a mental illness because I function in society”

See: High functioning mental illness

Have you listened to those speeches? What the fuck are you talking about?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

It's pretty sad that you have nobody in your life that'll tell you this shit besides me. No family, no partner, no real friends you can open up to, hate all your co-workers, refuse to attend church because you know better. All your internet "friends" have to greggshell around your mental illness the same way Patrick's "friends" always have to say the right thing about him.

Somehow God has chosen to place this burden on the head of Jenna, that you shouldn't be looking to crazy homeless people as what you aspire to be.

You’re projecting. What have I said that you disagree with and can refute?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Have you listened to those speeches? What the fuck are you talking about?
My point is is that he’s a high functioning retard like you. Liberals think he’s fine cognitively because he can make speeches and get on a plane to go to Europe. You think you’re not a schizophrenic because you can do office work and talk to your coworkers. Your entire idea of “crazy” is homeless people pissing themselves and screaming at strangers outside Home Depot. This is bad, because as long as you are never THAT crazy, you will never consider yourself “actually crazy”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

I have no doubt he’s had people tell him this shit before but he’s so rockheaded they just give up and validate what he’s saying. “Ohhh you see demons in your dream? Thats cool!” like a toddler showing you his retarded fantasy with action figures. And the actually sane people who don’t want to enable this retard walk away. But then he goes “Lol guess they aren’t as woke as I am!!” not realizing they’re walking away because he’s a mentally insane retard.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
My point is is that he’s a high functioning retard like you. Liberals think he’s fine cognitively because he can make speeches and get on a plane to go to Europe. You think you’re not a schizophrenic because you can do office work and talk to your coworkers. Your entire idea of “crazy” is homeless people pissing themselves and screaming at strangers outside Home Depot. This is bad, because as long as you are never THAT crazy, you will never consider yourself “actually crazy”

You don’t consider anything that’s happening wrong or unnatural, there’s nothing you can see or hear that makes you question anything. Why don’t you try looking in the mirror?