• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph dropping the bomb on AT&T

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I saw this on a post from him today and laughed at the FaceTime suggestion
IMG_3415.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout

Joe gets emotional listening to particular songs (bizarrely including The Highwaymen) and thinks this is something only musicians experience.

I absolutely bet Emo Joe has been reduced to tears while performing a sultry tune, I don't really blame him. He's only allowed to yam it up crewmembers who speak a language he can't understand (AND ARE BLACK!). Every day serves as some blow to his pride, wallet, and dental health. The whole situation is a complete fucking disaster for him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The most disastrous decision of his entire adult life, perhaps. All because he wouldn't let his pathetic "professional musician" dream go, or even be slightly realistic about it.
I want to say that he doesnt have this many bad things happen to him in a year let alone a month and a half. Sure there are some things like some of his health scares that he doesnt post about when he is home and we dont hear about until months later but he doesnt ever have such a concentrated string of bad luck that I can remember.