• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz says a lot of racist shit for someone who isn't racist

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
also all the people who say i can't criticize him because he does youtube and i don't are freaking faggots. this is literally a community for non radio personalities to shit on a radio show. i said nothing about his stream which i will never watch. calling him out on completely unrelated shit. you don't have to be a chef to know when food tastes bad.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
you don't think i can and will do an hour on the podcast with stolen material from here? piece of cake. anyone can do it.
i'm not gonna bow down to some fat boy who got rejected from a pedo organization.
i don't understand the worship.
Wow, a black person saying they'd have no problem stealing stuff, while accusing a mexican of stealing stuff.

The democrats are the real racists!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
No offence and all but during America's "golden time" wouldn't his grandparents have been picking oranges in Southern California?
I guess he's implying his great grandparents came here from Spain, which I suppose is possible. All four of Fidel Castro's grandparents, for example, came from Europe and he looks fairly spanish.

No idea, though, and I don't give a shit about his genealogy. I don't know why I just responded to this

G

JDA is so concerned about Sci fi freaks accepting him

687423e1c99dbb3ac511d1498752f644.jpg

Yet he posts shit like this without a thought

96f0fef3bc5e4ae9f08162ee22883dae.jpg

156a41285bb9953178b957a7623a7319.jpg

26c18a13d3d0675f0bde305a6cbcd2eb.jpg

This isn't me being a snowflake, I come here and read the most racist shit everyday. That's not what I'm getting at

It just comes off as phony and insincere that he's so concerned with saving face and making money. Embrace your racism and drop an N bomb or get the fuck out. If you're trying to be smart about it maybe don't post under rour real name. You don't think your publisher can find these posts?
I’m sorry all the Latin hoes in your hood have fatter culos, Bam but chill. Baby snakes, he’s an important ally against these animals but you’ll always be our bottom boo. That’s enough Ebonics for one day.

If it’s any consolation I called that white boy who published his faggy “magnum opus” about you on the old sub a faggy faggot.

tl;dr how’s about a grape soda, wings and a late night smooch? [MEDIA=gfycat]height=219;id=DefenselessFittingKitfox;width=498[/MEDIA]

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
You know what the worst part of it all is?

The hypocrisy.
that's all i'm saying. if he was cucked by niggers and didn't say anything controversial i'd let him be. if he came to the home of the nigger hate thread to let out how he really feels without consequence i'd leave him alone. but he thinks somehow he can toe that line and make money while being full of hate.

G

no one is stopping him from doing what he does

why is everyone acting like shitting on him is gonna stop him from stealing content

he isnt gonna stop

he is a fat grifter, he doesnt care about the comic book, just look at it, it blows

its a vehicle to get donations, while he sabre rattles about the culture war

the fat bully is getting bullied on a forum dedicated to bullying

not shocking

whats shocking is anyone not just laughing at the light hearted ribbing by @captain_kamala

let him waddle in here and fight his own battles
B4-E5-E93-A-0963-48-E3-93-A7-B9441-BA3-F0-BB.jpg

That is pretty embarrassing.

G

JDA does streams making fun of the fat pig. Why fuck with that?

We're not here because we're racists or Nazis or we hate Jews or whatever. We have the freedom to post about whatever we want.

So I don't know why you're calling him out for being inconsistent. He's against the Siffwa which is a pedo organisation. I don't care if he's inconsistent.

You go do a stream and entertain me for an hour.
No, YOU do a stream with your man penis out. Actually don’t do that. You’re right though. Bam just needs a good shellacking and fat free cookie.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
that's all i'm saying. if he was cucked by niggers and didn't say anything controversial i'd let him be. if he came to the home of the nigger hate thread to let out how he really feels without consequence i'd leave him alone. but he thinks somehow he can toe that line and make money while being full of hate.

I was just doing a Norm line, but that being said, I'm indifferent here.

I just don't care enough. He's a grifter, but he's a bit amusing. He takes content from here but he also adds to it by tormenting the fat Fuck. Your criticisms are valid, @captain_kamala , but I don't want him driven out on a rail either - yet, if he runs off over criticisms and being thin skinned, then that's on him, not you.

My view: do we all remember when Danny Ross first came around? Shared factoids and info, inside shit we didn't know, became the Belle of the Ball for a time, then snapped like an anxiety ridden queen off her meds when we criticized him for pushing his own agenda on us (think it was a podcast or something he was selling. Shocker, I know). We all turn on people here when they have an agenda, it's why I only half-seriously marketed my last album here (The Weight of Man, available on Amazon and for download on my website), because A. This isn't a Farmers Market, and B. We're here to shit on a dead radio show and bust balls, purriod.

And if someone can't handle that, well... Fuck em, I say.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
My only real problem with him has been the ball washing. He’s given some decent info, but done absolutely nothing else. He’s not a part of da show. He’s not even bigger than pat let’s be fucking real here. Both completely unknown fucking people. If he does something on pat and you want to share, cool. Don’t get butt hurt when he gets called out. Bam is almost always called a nigger immediately and no one posts “we need bam” despite her providing years of content for us. She calls this guy a hypocrite and it’s 4 pages of people mostly defending him. “He’s good for da show”, is he? “As many eyes as we can get on pat as possible” What has that helped? We have more kiwi fags lurking than John fans. His ballwashing is incredibly undeserved.

G

also all the people who say i can't criticize him because he does youtube and i don't are freaking faggots. this is literally a community for non radio personalities to shit on a radio show. i said nothing about his stream which i will never watch. calling him out on completely unrelated shit. you don't have to be a chef to know when food tastes bad.
Damn, Bonita... chillax. We all still love your chocolate cooch.