• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Del Arroz says a lot of racist shit for someone who isn't racist

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
That original point doesn't even make sense lol, he ended up getting kicked out for going against them

Faaawk stop making me defend people, I'm going to have to be extra mean to pat today to get this off me
Good point. I'm tarded and then tarded again.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
REMINDER: @captain_kamala is 'problem girlfriend 101'... just let the guys loff, your schizo-thinking will be needed soon enough, just don't ruin things preemptively
i didn't post this for popularity. just to get some "jon del arroz racist" google results and let the cards fall where they may. really don't give a fuck about if his dick sucking fan club likes me.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
That original point doesn't even make sense lol, he ended up getting kicked out for going against them

Faaawk stop making me defend people, I'm going to have to be extra mean to pat today to get this off me

You hear him tell it, he got kicked out of sfwa for calling one of their members a Pedo

He claims he got kicked out of Codex writers group for defending a conservative writer

He always seems to be getting kicked out of places for being such a good dude whos only fault is taking a stand

which feeds into: crowd fund my shitty comics and outrage bait videos

but please, keep defending the writer of “15 yo highschool girl in medieval times”

he’s a hack, a creep, and legally fat

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Don’t tell me who to shit on, if I see faggotry I’m gonna call it out

I’m making solid points, this dude is a grifter, and I don’t like him
You can shit on whoever you want. What I'm saying is: your timing is off. There were people calling for Nana's head well before we all agreed, and they weren't remembered for it.

My advice is what it is: probably shitty.

Your only justification for liking him is he is saying the mean shit we say about pat here, but into a microphone

Thats a pretty low bar
Well, you could say we're a low bar... you could say we're a Redbar. Where we at with him?

what? there are multiple accounts dedicated exclusively to trolling me. i accept it, it's part of being here. no one ever calls them out.
having been around here at least since 2014, i have a hard time calling this guy "one of us".
You're playing the victim card while demonizing someone else.

HINT: stop playing victim when nobody's turning on you, and everyone wants to keep you around.

Stop making excuses. You hate the spic. Okay well, when I start my radio show next week, I expect you to be the first guest. You gonna do it, or make an excuse?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
There were people calling for Nana's head well before we all agreed, and they weren't remembered for it.

basically you are saying you go with the crowd?

ok faggot, stop giving your nontakes and let the people with a brain make up our own minds about the fat grifters

if you dont like seeing this dude get shit on, go somewhere else and lick his culo

G

I don’t get why people are so bothered.

Is he a dirty spic grifter? Yes
Does he write faggoty comic books? Yes
is His non-Patrick podcast material unlistenable? For sure

all that said, I’m not sure why people can’t understand that the ripping on Pat parts of the casts are funny. Sure, it’s just taking shit from here and talking about it but it’s still funny to me to listen to other people hear it for the first time, laugh and discuss it. I don’t really see anyone here worshipping him or saying it’s the best content ever, it’s just good for a few laughs.

once he gets through it all then he’ll be back on the pay no mind list unless he continues helping us go after the SFWA. I don’t care why he’s doing it all that matters is delivering the goods.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
ECA09493-D984-4D7D-9117-B3745D7CECBA.jpeg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
No shit he's racist, the not a racist schtick is called sarcasm dummy.

But he did cheat us out of strictly stalking this week to talk about that faggot Liam so fuck him
why did he sarcastically get a lawyer over it then? seems like it's pretty important to him to not be seen as racist. i just call it as i see it. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I don’t get why people are so bothered.

Is he a dirty spic grifter? Yes
Does he write faggoty comic books? Yes
is His non-Patrick podcast material unlistenable? For sure

all that said, I’m not sure why people can’t understand that the ripping on Pat parts of the casts are funny. Sure, it’s just taking shit from here and talking about it but it’s still funny to me to listen to other people hear it for the first time, laugh and discuss it. I don’t really see anyone here worshipping him or saying it’s the best content ever, it’s just good for a few laughs.

once he gets through it all then he’ll be back on the pay no mind list unless he continues helping us go after the SFWA. I don’t care why he’s doing it all that matters is delivering the goods.

no one is stopping him from doing what he does

why is everyone acting like shitting on him is gonna stop him from stealing content

he isnt gonna stop

he is a fat grifter, he doesnt care about the comic book, just look at it, it blows

its a vehicle to get donations, while he sabre rattles about the culture war

the fat bully is getting bullied on a forum dedicated to bullying

not shocking

whats shocking is anyone not just laughing at the light hearted ribbing by @captain_kamala

let him waddle in here and fight his own battles

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
No offence and all but during America's "golden time" wouldn't his grandparents have been picking oranges in Southern California?
Maybe, but most farm work in CA was done by Whitey ie small family farms or white migrant labor. If only we had continued in this way.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
He mentioned being European Spanish, not spic-spanish. My guess is the only orange pickers in the JDL tree are descendants of South Americans raped by his Conquistador ancestors.
that's another thing, he calls himself the leading hispanic author because he thinks it will score him non white points. he has no connection to hispanic culture, doesn't do anything for the community just slaps the name on himself so people can't criticize him.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
no one is stopping him from doing what he does

why is everyone acting like shitting on him is gonna stop him from stealing content

he isnt gonna stop

he is a fat grifter, he doesnt care about the comic book, just look at it, it blows

its a vehicle to get donations, while he sabre rattles about the culture war

the fat bully is getting bullied on a forum dedicated to bullying

not shocking

whats shocking is anyone not just laughing at the light hearted ribbing by @captain_kamala

let him waddle in here and fight his own battles
ab39eb61-deb1-47e2-98ee-06664fd1bf46.png