Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

You aren't kidding.

Amazingly this nog was found INNOCENT.

He claimed the fag was reaching for a knife and it was self defense.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Amazingly this nog was found INNOCENT.

He claimed the fag was reaching for a knife and it was self defense.
Fucking unbelievable.

I bet the fag was reaching for a knife when he realized that the nigger literally came back to his place to kill him.

I'm not sad a faggot is dead, but holy fuck that nigger should be in prison. Fuck this country.

MonsterSteve

Age.
You aren't kidding.

WOW! Just read up on this. I don't know what to think... To me, the kid lost his fucking mind and savagely killed this person. I don't for a second buy that he felt endangered because this person supposedly reach for a knife. I mean, I would have been pissed to have been catfished by a transgender but to break every bone in their face, knock out their teeth and stomp on them so bad that their brain bled? FUCK!

Imager

I see penises everywhere
WOW! Just read up on this. I don't know what to think... To me, the kid lost his fucking mind and savagely killed this person. I don't for a second buy that he felt endangered because this person supposedly reach for a knife. I mean, I would have been pissed to have been catfished by a transgender but to break every bone in their face, knock out their teeth and stomp on them so bad that their brain bled? FUCK!
not guilty

You aren't kidding.

Apparently, black dudes are SUPER SENSITIVE about anything homosexual. See this video:

I mean, in my younger years, there were several times gay guys tried to pick me up in bars. I politely told each one of them that I appreciate the compliment of them being interested but I was straight. To a one, they all bought me a drink and I had nice conversations with them all. Never once did I feel the need to attack them or destroy things.

Apparently, black dudes are SUPER SENSITIVE about anything homosexual. See this video:

I mean, in my younger years, there were several times gay guys tried to pick me up in bars. I politely told each one of them that I appreciate the compliment of them being interested but I was straight. To a one, they all bought me a drink and I had nice conversations with them all. Never once did I feel the need to attack them or destroy things.

Just realized I discovered this video because it had been posted in this thread. Ooops!

G

IMG_20240129_193838.jpg

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface