• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I

never understand how trannies keep up the high pitched girl voice.

Do they ever fall out of character? Does it wake up in the morning and greet Jimmy, with a voice like James Earl Jones?
Alena's fake voice isn't even that high, and yeah he has dropped the voice while yelling on video and it's horrifying.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Going through some shit from the old sub and the "insert Norton" bit.

13bQ5yph9mGLX6tvW_kSmKm2VEpLDPk0jLnOM3UmJRg.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'm listening to all of Ian Halperin's appearances. Out of nowhere during one of them Jimmy starts talking about how he was using Preparation H. But he didn't know that it came with an applicator pad. So he was using his finger to open his asshole and pour the liquid into his asshole for days before he found the pad in the bottom of the box and realized that you were supposed to apply it gently and not fill your asshole with it like a completely disgusting slob and weirdo.

Forum Clout
I'm listening to all of Ian Halperin's appearances. Out of nowhere during one of them Jimmy starts talking about how he was using Preparation H. But he didn't know that it came with an applicator pad. So he was using his finger to open his asshole and pour the liquid into his asshole for days before he found the pad in the bottom of the box and realized that you were supposed to apply it gently and not fill your asshole with it like a completely disgusting slob and weirdo.

Imagine being a fly on the wall for that scene for about 25 seconds.

Oof. That's enough internet for now...

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

He really is the most degenerate little creature on this earth. His entire life is built around having his perversions satisfied.