• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
"If I had to fuck a gay guy, I want him to have tits and a tiny cock."

I mean, I think that while that crosses into definite faggot territory, on a scale of 1-100 it's a 1. So it's the straightest gay thing you can possibly say. Well done.
Well, yeah. I mean, even if I were gay, I wouldn't let a guy fuck my arse.

Which brings us to Jim, who done married a guy with a huge cock but dresses like a lady.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Well, yeah. I mean, even if I were gay, I wouldn't let a guy fuck my arse.
There were studies done in the 80s and 90s from reputable medical professionals and academics that showed that anal sex contributes to all sorts of issues like cancers and infections that can even be rapidly fatal. And this was in both men and women. But the studies focusing on homosexual men showed alarmingly high cancer rates. Both fag men and women are more prone to cancer. So imagine a fag whose immune system and body are compromised from being daily doped up on hormones and other drugs.

AIDS used to be called "gay cancer" by doctors. Now things are turned completely on their heads. Where fags can donate blood anonymously which is fucking sickening. And people are getting infections through blood transfusions in hospitals because screening out degenerates is illegal. And PREP medications are being advertised on television during sporting events.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
But the studies focusing on homosexual men showed alarmingly high cancer rates.
7f5.gif

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
There were studies done in the 80s and 90s from reputable medical professionals and academics that showed that anal sex contributes to all sorts of issues like cancers and infections that can even be rapidly fatal. And this was in both men and women. But the studies focusing on homosexual men showed alarmingly high cancer rates. Both fag men and women are more prone to cancer. So imagine a fag whose immune system and body are compromised from being daily doped up on hormones and other drugs.

AIDS used to be called "gay cancer" by doctors. Now things are turned completely on their heads. Where fags can donate blood anonymously which is fucking sickening. And people are getting infections through blood transfusions in hospitals because screening out degenerates is illegal. And PREP medications are being advertised on television during sporting events.
Every once in a while in my life a chick has wanted me to put it in her ass. Who gets the increased cancer risk, me or the chick?

I pretty much have no interest in it, but if a woman wants me to I’m usually gonna do it, but not if I’m getting dick cancer.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Every once in a while in my life a chick has wanted me to put it in her ass. Who gets the increased cancer risk, me or the chick?

I pretty much have no interest in it, but if a woman wants me to I’m usually gonna do it, but not if I’m getting dick cancer.
I think it's the cock that gives the disease, so yeah, fuck women's asses and be a real fawken lady killer :brothaman_md:

NigelCumia

Forum Clout

The study specifically referred to them as "fag men"?

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

Studies done in the 80s and 90s that confirmed what people observed for millennia.
Dick in butt is bad.