• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I think this dude played ball for Gonzaga back in 2013
Crushed 3's from beyond the arc, inside the lane was an absolute menace with poise and physicality. Medium range jumpers with 86% accuracy in his senior year. Weak post-up game but makes up for it with 374 offense rebounds in 2012 alone. Nickname: Nick The Dick

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
jimshusband.jpg
Diamond Dallas Page?

Attachments

• IMG_1203.jpeg
    IMG_1203.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 13

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Had plenty of time to get used to this by now but it doesn't get any less weird.

Something I've been thinking about - do you think it was Jimmy's preference to marry this creature or he just had literally no options with actual women so he realized it's either this or nothing unless he wanted to die alone?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I don't know what kinda weird plastic surgery it had, but he looks more manly now than before. Trannies probably don't age well either, a lot of real women barely look feminine by 60, let alone once Alan hits late 30s and into 40s. Although by then, Norton may be dead.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I don't know what kinda weird plastic surgery it had, but he looks more manly now than before. Trannies probably don't age well either, a lot of real women barely look feminine by 60, let alone once Alan hits late 30s and into 40s. Although by then, Norton may be dead.
Plus all that booze he consumes will come back to bite him.