• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It's all so weird, and I don't mean Norton marrying a huge-cocked viking man thirty years his junior who wears womens' clothes, but the over the top try hard social media stuff. Seems so inauthentic and phony. How much activity do their posts actually get?
How much real activity and how much is from bots or fake accounts? And how much is from O&A fans trolling or leering at the car crash that is now Norton's entire life.

Forum Clout
Following Jimmy's life through this thread has really made me hate Jimmy, trannies, and tranny sympathisers. Especially the retards that say how they are so happy for him. Just pushing the agenda that the Viking is a woman.
I like trans people just fine but I think Jimmy is a fake tough guy, fake intellectual, fake informed politically, a fake friend, a horrible family member, a fence sitter and very very psychologically sexually fucked up.

Oh, he has no grasp on the realities of what normal males do during the course of their days and nights.

Basically, he stinks and I don't like him.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Trannnies are delusional simple as playing along with their delusions only make them worse they need a good psychologist to help them similar to
anorexics who see themselves as fat despite being 90 pounds
I'm sure there's a few genuine intersex people given the wrong gender or whatever but the majority of them are just mentally ill.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Dear Christ

He actually thinks he has a wife. Like if he married a 25 year old blonde Norwegian, you'd say well done. But this is a man in a wig and this deranged little worm actually thinks that he's won at life because he convinced it to marry him. Let's just ignore the fact that it's a sex worker and Jimmy was just one of its many pay pigs too.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
He actually thinks he has a wife. Like if he married a 25 year old blonde Norwegian, you'd say well done. But this is a man in a wig and this deranged little worm actually thinks that he's won at life because he convinced it to marry him. Let's just ignore the fact that it's a sex worker and Jimmy was just one of its many pay pigs too.
If a late 50s guy married a 25 years old overseas bride I'd think there's something off let alone a trans sex worker part involved

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
If a late 50s guy married a 25 years old overseas bride I'd think there's something off let alone a trans sex worker part involved
The age difference without anything else will be a problem does nikki understand the intricacies of Black Sabbath And KISS?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Holy shit look how pathetic this faggot is! His apartment already looks like a gay strip club VIP room. Now his husband is gonna decorate it more. Nice one Jim.

IMG-0377.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
And the haters will still deny that it’s true love
Its funny because on the J&S show after the marriage Norton was explaining how hard it is getting accustomed to a marriage vs a girlfriend, how you have to accept their shitty tastes. I guess shes not too accepting of shitty hair metal for kids.