• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Had plenty of time to get used to this by now but it doesn't get any less weird.

Something I've been thinking about - do you think it was Jimmy's preference to marry this creature or he just had literally no options with actual women so he realized it's either this or nothing unless he wanted to die alone?
Jim is still going to die alone. And with a lot less money than he has now.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
jimshusband01.jpg

jimshusband02.jpg

jimshusband03.jpg

jimshusband04.jpg

jimshusband05.jpg
Seeing it like this really does put it into perspective. Norton is 100% gay and if Alena never transitioned that’d be his young twink husband. You see it with a lot of famous gay guys but none of them decide to marry trannies.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I have to say, seeing those pictures, if you asked me to pick pre-trans Alena or post trans Alena i would pick pre even though its arguably gayer. He is a good looking man and an ugly looking woman.
So what you're saying is, as a gay man, Jim Norton is an incredibly stupid gay man with poor taste in other gay men?

G

Because those pictures are at least honest. Just two disgusting, heathen sodomites in love. The real pictures are two grown men pretending and one is wearing a wig and a skirt. Truly revolting.
Alan pre-Alana looks almost exactly like a guy I went to school with. Despite being a tall, decent-looking blond guy who was one of the best footballers in the school, he never had a girlfriend in the 5 years I knew him. Now I know why.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Here's how much Jim & Sam sucks: we COULD have audio of Jim talking about his man-wife's drinking, but nobody can wade through the garbage that is their show.

Sam looks like he has cancer and I hope that's the case.

I tried scanning through an episode from a couple of days ago to see if there was anything worth posting here but I tapped out within a minute of even that. Sam's voice is just unlistenable and Jimmy is a complete fucking bore these days. They also have zero chemustree together. Absolute abortion of a show.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Yes. He's a 'celebrity' and has money. He could have his pick of amazing gay men, and he chooses...that.

@Sue Lightning comment?
But as a straight guy, if I WERE to fuck a guy, it would be a girly Sue Lightning type. Not @Sue Lightning because I'm not into guys, I mean the actual Sue Lightning with the titties and not huge cock.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
But as a straight guy, if I WERE to fuck a guy, it would be a girly Sue Lightning type. Not @Sue Lightning because I'm not into guys, I mean the actual Sue Lightning with the titties and not huge cock.

"If I had to fuck a gay guy, I want him to have tits and a tiny cock."

I mean, I think that while that crosses into definite faggot territory, on a scale of 1-100 it's a 1. So it's the straightest gay thing you can possibly say. Well done.