Is Roseanne a good sitcom? (also suggest sitcoms)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
That chick from Becker is on it and she makes me rock hard. The show is AWFUL and it seems to have been filmed while Charlie was on heavy crack & aids binges and it shows. Nigga can barely keep his eyes open and voice is raspy is shit.

I’ll still watch the shit out of Two & A Half Men tho 🤷🏼
Am I the only one that liked that show? Also WWAWD 30 Rock? Best sitcom ever.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I liked how 30 Rock started but eventually tapped out from the sheer repetitiveness. But Tiny Fey is funny for a broad.

I've said it before, but I'll repeat: The series "Episodes" is really funny throughout. Just a few seasons, with the first season being really strong. They make fun of Hollywood and blind people. I literally only watched it because O&A shilled it with Matt LeBlanc.

1713713623198.png

He's so good at playing a sleazy exec.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I don't understand why but I watched and enjoyed Wings as a kid. I think it was because it was on before The Simpsons on some New Hampshire TV station that served Massachusetts (WNDS) back in the late 90s.

I tried watching an episode a few months ago and I couldn't last 5 minutes.
Wwawt Al Kaprielian

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I uronically enjoy tons of sitcoms from the 70s. The old Norman Lear sitcoms are all solid shows. They are corny and over the top, but easy to watch and genuinely funny in places. The British shows he based all in the family and sanford and son on are worth seeing too. Totally different styles but still worth a watch if you're interested in old comedies. The first few seasons of Steptoe and Son are like little teleplays that are trying to pretend they aren't just a relentlessly bleak window into poverty. Pretty much all sitcoms go on way too long and turn to trash though.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
One of the actors on that show played Quasimodo in the La Jolla Playhouse production of Hunchback of Notre Dame. The only reason I bring that up is because it's one of the best musicals I've ever watched, it's amazing and he's great as Quasimodo. They made it to follow up the successes of Disney films turned into musicals on Broadway but the people in charge made it so much darker than the original film. It was more based on the novel and a German musical than it was the Disney film. And the music is so fucking good. I guess people at Disney freaked over it so they chose to get Frozen to Broadway instead.

The whole thing is worth watching but you can watch the Anger Management guy sing Out There at 18:30.

Anime AND Musicals???