Is Roseanne a good sitcom? (also suggest sitcoms)

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
WWAWD Drew Carey Show?
1713591674544.png

Would.
Get A Life is another great surreal sitcom.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Charlie Sheen had a show after he left Two and a Half Men called "Anger Management". There were 90 episodes in season 2, and they were released all at once.

That evoked a weird feeling of sadness in me. There's is no way no more than a handful of people watched all 90 episodes of that shit. All that work, lost to the public like tears in rain. It's still there, waiting to be streamed, but no one will ever watch it.
I watched one episode and it was terrible

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Charlie Sheen had a show after he left Two and a Half Men called "Anger Management". There were 90 episodes in season 2, and they were released all at once.

That evoked a weird feeling of sadness in me. There's is no way no more than a handful of people watched all 90 episodes of that shit. All that work, lost to the public like tears in rain. It's still there, waiting to be streamed, but no one will ever watch it.
There's probably actors on that show that could tell someone they did 100 episodes of a show with Charlie Sheen, and they wouldn't buy it without a Google search.

"I didn't see you on Two And A Half Men."
"No, I..."
One of the actors on that show played Quasimodo in the La Jolla Playhouse production of Hunchback of Notre Dame. The only reason I bring that up is because it's one of the best musicals I've ever watched, it's amazing and he's great as Quasimodo. They made it to follow up the successes of Disney films turned into musicals on Broadway but the people in charge made it so much darker than the original film. It was more based on the novel and a German musical than it was the Disney film. And the music is so fucking good. I guess people at Disney freaked over it so they chose to get Frozen to Broadway instead.

The whole thing is worth watching but you can watch the Anger Management guy sing Out There at 18:30.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
It's crazy to me that they churned out 90 of those things within a few months. If it was made 10 years later, I would assume the scripts were just chatgpt'd lol. But it's just proof that they don't need to put any effort into writing those crappy sitcoms, and the writers strikes they're always doing are completely uncalled for.
That chick from Becker is on it and she makes me rock hard. The show is AWFUL and it seems to have been filmed while Charlie was on heavy crack & aids binges and it shows. Nigga can barely keep his eyes open and voice is raspy is shit.

I’ll still watch the shit out of Two & A Half Men tho 🤷🏼

That chick from Becker is on it and she makes me rock hard. The show is AWFUL and it seems to have been filmed while Charlie was on heavy crack & aids binges and it shows. Nigga can barely keep his eyes open and voice is raspy is shit.

I’ll still watch the shit out of Two & A Half Men tho 🤷🏼
My extent to watching Two and a Half Men was when Opie & Anthony (a radio show from the 2000s) ripped on the scene with Alan's dumb girlfriend, I searched for that scene too and jerked off to her.