Is Roseanne a good sitcom? (also suggest sitcoms)

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Nick @ Nite taught The DMAN 50 years of television history from rerun replays where they did the same episodes at night then again in the early AM hours. So you would know every beat of the episode just from repetitive viewing. Think of any show from the old days and it was likely on Nick @ Nite. Now they play shit like "Young Sheldon" and F*R*I*E*N*D*S, which is just sad. According to their website, they only have 3 shows... Lol

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I liked Becker too. Roseanne kicked ass until it got retarded. ALF holds the fuck up. My Name is Earl was hilarious but I'm pretty sure it fell apart and got retarded too. The Drew Carey show was my all-timer but it also got kind of stupid and surreal. I fucking LOVED the Drew Carey Show. I also agree that Dinosaurs was the shit. Married With Children was amazing. And I'm not just sucking my own dick here, Barney Miller was a great show. There's a bunch of episodes on YouTube.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Nick @ Nite taught The DMAN 50 years of television history from rerun replays where they did the same episodes at night then again in the early AM hours. So you would know every beat of the episode just from repetitive viewing. Think of any show from the old days and it was likely on Nick @ Nite. Now they play shit like "Young Sheldon" and F*R*I*E*N*D*S, which is just sad. According to their website, they only have 3 shows... Lol
90s Nick at Nite was great. It was now I knew about Welcome Back, Kotter.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
A new Sopranos thread incoming, boss.
What if it was Sopranofeld?

K: We whacked Lloyd Braun. We rubbed him out, Jerry!
G: Why do you say "whacked"?
K: You don't like the whacked?
G: Not a big whacked guy. Never cared for the whacked.
K: What about "rrrrrrubbing him out"? Do you rub, George?
J: Alright, alright. Enough of the whacking and rubbing! Take it outside of the deli.
K: Ohhhh! This guy huh, Georgie?
G: I'll never be a boss.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Fat Pizza and Lano & Woodley.
You forgot the one true American style sitcom: Hey Dad..!

IMG_6233.jpeg

Man what a great show! I could watch it for hours.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
My extent to watching Two and a Half Men was when Opie & Anthony (a radio show from the 2000s) ripped on the scene with Alan's dumb girlfriend, I searched for that scene too and jerked off to her.
Two and a Half Men is bad but every once in a while I rewatch this video of Mega64 talking about the ending.