• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm atheist. Deal with it.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Yeah but you quit seminary school, why should I listen to a fuckin drop-out who wants to rape children?
Don't listen to me, listen to Jesus. I'm just quoting it at you.

And knock it off with the "rape children" bullshit. You don't even believe it. Why should anyone else?

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Don't listen to me, listen to Jesus. I'm just quoting it at you.

And knock it off with the "rape children" bullshit. You don't even believe it. Why should anyone else?
Why wouldn't he believe the guy who wrote fanfiction of a 6 year old and 8 year old boy having gay sex is capable of molesting a child?

He has more reason to think you would touch a child than he has reason to think you wouldn't

(The scientology award on your wall doesn't help)

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Why wouldn't he believe the guy who wrote fanfiction of a 6 year old and 8 year old boy having gay sex is capable of molesting a child?

He has more reason to think you would touch a child than he has reason to think you wouldn't

(The scientology award on your wall doesn't help)
Really? You're taking seriously my joke article about fictional cartoon characters? An obvious spoof? Come on, dude. Even by your twisted standards, that's embarrassingly stupid.

Also, mistaking a fiction award for a Scientology award, equally stupid. You just can't get anything right, can you?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hildy, any response on that many people we talk about here like public figures, comedians, celebrities, infamous people, Joe Cumia, etc and types like Anthony Cumia that we all think is scum but the ONLY one that gets swatted - over 40 times - is Pat? Kinda weird, right? We all think Ant Cumia is a piece of shit and we know where he lives (his house is a gaudy mess) but he’s never been swatted yet piggy got hit over 40 times? Isn’t that odd?

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
Hildy, any response on that many people we talk about here like public figures, comedians, celebrities, infamous people, Joe Cumia, etc and types like Anthony Cumia that we all think is scum but the ONLY one that gets swatted - over 40 times - is Pat? Kinda weird, right? We all think Ant Cumia is a piece of shit and we know where he lives (his house is a gaudy mess) but he’s never been swatted yet piggy got hit over 40 times? Isn’t that odd?
Dont make him think critically. He'll just move the goalposts again.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Remember when you emailed me and admitted it was a scientology award and said you would consider giving it back

Kind of fucks up your response.

You wrote a sex fanfiction story about two characters who are, and are depicted as a 6 year old and an 8 year old. You saw those two young boys and all you could think about is them having sex. I bet you wish all little boys were shaped like Larry the cucumber so you could shove them up your ass

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
How about I go back and find your email and compare it to your response here

I call that FACTS and LOGIC, and also you being an inconsistent pedophile

Who runs the writers of the future awards
Who funds the awards
Who's name is on the awards ?

Hubbard's name is on the awards btw.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Now he's going to wait until someone says his wife is an ugly hag that sucks the blood of neighborhood children so he can reply "well ackshully you don't get to have an opinion chowld" and ignore the scientology award and pedophile fanfiction

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Man, you don't want to get the edge on your bad side. Rip eric.
Thomas better be careful.
1177-1064488936560-1652-n.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Really? You're taking seriously my joke article about fictional cartoon characters? An obvious spoof? Come on, dude. Even by your twisted standards, that's embarrassingly stupid.

Also, mistaking a fiction award for a Scientology award, equally stupid. You just can't get anything right, can you?
"It was just a joke, dude!"
This is why you should have your skull smashed in with a cinderblock by a methed-up Puerto Rican, this shit right here. Pedophile faggot.