• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm atheist. Deal with it.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You didn’t make it to “faith-based mental viruses”? That’s some real major cringe. Especially coming from a middle aged man who think being atheist is cool and edgy because he’s “sticking it” to those silly believers. I’ve never met an atheist that was a condescending dork which describes Hildy, he even wears the fedora for extra douche chills!
I believe it was Richard Feynman who said something along the lines of, "The first sip from the glass of the earth sciences will make someone an atheist, but if they drain the glass, at the bottom they will find God."

That was an actual scientist, Hildy, not a fart-huffing, unwarrantedly-arrogant "I F&%*ING LOVE SCIENCE" Reddit-tier faggot moron like you. I'll listen to someone with Dr. Feynman's intelligence over someone who actually chose to marry the revolting beast you did.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I believe it was Richard Feynman who said something along the lines of, "The first sip from the glass of the earth sciences will make someone an atheist, but if they drain the glass, at the bottom they will find God."

That was an actual scientist, Hildy, not a fart-huffing, unwarrantedly-arrogant "I F&%*ING LOVE SCIENCE" Reddit-tier faggot moron like you. I'll listen to someone with Dr. Feynman's intelligence over someone who actually chose to marry the revolting beast you did.
Just the fact that he’s almost giddy with excitement over AI being able to kill off religion is really pathetic. Why would someone care so much about what someone else believes? It’s not hurting you that others believe in different things but as an atheist they have to make it their whole personality so they can be that ACTUALLY meme of a fat dork. AI telling someone religion isn’t “logical” isn’t going to end all religious beliefs - if anything AI will probably put under employed Hildy out of job when he’s replaced by a system program upgrade.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
you just switched religions to Sciencetm, Secular Humanismtm, and Democracytm
All of which were invented or discovered by devout christians, muslims, shinto, buddhists and hindus.

Atheists invented secularism which I like. I don't want a cabal of senile virgins to have so much power. I need leadership that _fucks_

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout

Fake news from a fake Christian, Oven Walker! The quote is wrongly attributed to Werner Heisenberg, not Richard Feynman, and even that's wrong. The actual quote comes from German author named Ulrich Hildebrand: "Der erste Trunk aus dem Becher der Naturwissenschaft macht atheistisch, aber auf dem Grund des Bechers wartet Gott."
This is why I always say, "No citation, no quote."
Even if it were a true quote, it would be an appeal to authority. Appeals to authority are not done in science. Something is not true because Feynman, or Heisenberg, or Einstein said so. Something is only scientifically true by repeated peer review, testing, and continual confirmation.
1696438801947.png

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Appeals to authority are not done in science.
Except when it comes to covid vaccines and climate change, right you disingenuous faggot? TRUST THE SCIENCE, fuck off.
Why haven't you figured out your horseshit toy intellectualism isn't fooling anyone here because we are smarter than you and don't have ugly wives or urges to rape children. Pedo fuck.