• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm atheist. Deal with it.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
A: Jesus said to drown pedophiles.
B: Heathens don't get to tell the faithful how to be faithful and I really wish you faggot edgelord failures would get this through your thick skulls.
See, this is why you're a fake Christian. You don't even know what the Bible says. Jesus never advocated drowning anybody. He said, Matthew 18:6, "If anyone causes one of these little ones - those who believe in me - to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." (NIV)
Saying, "It would be better for that person if..." is WAY different than saying, "people should to X to said person."

Jesus also bluntly said (Matthew 5:43-48) "You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Don't Bible battle with me, noob. I was probably already an expert when you were still in diapers.

It's beyond clear you don't give a shit about what Jesus teaches. By even being on this board, you are a Satanist.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
See, this is why you're a fake Christian. You don't even know what the Bible says. Jesus never advocated drowning anybody. He said, Matthew 18:6, "If anyone causes one of these little ones - those who believe in me - to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea." (NIV)
Saying, "It would be better for that person if..." is WAY different than saying, "people should to X to said person."

Jesus also bluntly said (Matthew 5:43-48) "You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Don't Bible battle with me, noob. I was probably already an expert when you were still in diapers.

It's beyond clear you don't give a shit about what Jesus teaches. By even being on this board, you are a Satanist.
Yeah but you quit seminary school, why should I listen to a fuckin drop-out who wants to rape children?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Excuse me, how am I a satanist by being on this board? Don’t group everyone together, dipshit.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
99% of atheists will perform the most extreme mental gymnastics to defend things like burkas and muslim terror attacks but will describe the Christian family structure (just a regular intact family) as "christofascism" and "a homophobic, sexist artificial construct."

Atheism is just a different religion. You can just be not-religious (the group I'm in) without having it make it a central part of your identity. Anyone who does is a flaming FAGGOT and is just worshipping Niggers & Faggots instead of God & Jesus.

Ted Kaczynski hit the nail on the head here in regards to Leftists (which is also applicable to most atheists):
Utter nonsense from beginning to end. No wonder you believe fairy tales.

Forum Clout
I would like for him to give examples of me being a satanist - I’m not even a religious person but im not some satanist. Hildy sounds like one of those bored 80s housewives that Tipper Gore got together for the PMRC that put advisory labels on music.
Calling other people "Satanists" as he vomits satanic talking points and politics as well as stealing his "look" from Anton Lavey.

71yohFKjZGL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

JebJoh

Forum Clout
You'll rarely, if ever, see an atheist do anything kind for the less fortunate, like help feed or clothe them. It's always shit like this, their pessimistic outlook on other people's beliefs and undeserved sense of superiority. I'm not the most religious person here but I've gained far more knowledge and wisdom from chaplains and similar folk and feel there is something to be learned from faith. Fuck these faggots.
Maybe they just don’t announce it or brag about it endlessly.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Free thinkers yet are offended by a sign of a telephone pole that they feel they HAVE to take it down. What a bunch of sensitive faggots.
This reaction from idiots is most likely what they were going for. It is funny watching people’s reaction.
Yeah if there's one thing atheists are known for it's their humility and shunning praise for any good deed they perform.
Oh, wait....
they are mostly. Religious and secular charity are about even. Hatred and racism seems to come from religious people.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Utter nonsense from beginning to end. No wonder you believe fairy tales.

Where did I say I believe in a god, faggot?

Fact: Most atheists think Congolese (Avg. IQ 63) and Norwegians (Avg. IQ 103) are exactly the same and genetically, mentally & psychologically indistinguishable. Instead of the rapture coming they think heckin' climate change will kill us all in 30 years. Those are just as much complete fairytales as any religion believes.

Religious and secular charity are about even. Hatred and racism seems to come from religious people.

You're a fucking idiot. Guess every pre-2010 anthropologist and geneticist is religious then. James Watson? Just a religious old kook.
800px-James_D_Watson.jpg

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Where did I say I believe in a god, faggot?

Fact: Most atheists think Congolese (Avg. IQ 63) and Norwegians (Avg. IQ 103) are exactly the same and genetically, mentally & psychologically indistinguishable. Instead of the rapture coming they think heckin' climate change will kill us all in 30 years. Those are just as much complete fairytales as any religion believes.

You're a fucking idiot. Guess every pre-2010 anthropologist and geneticist is religious then. James Watson? Just a religious old kook.
800px-James_D_Watson.jpg
Do you read your own posts? Or do you just make up nonsense? What is the genetic difference between you and a gorilla? How much dna do you think you share?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I actually have a belt buckle from a Nazi uniform that has that phrase, "Gott mit uns" on it. It's a reminder to me how believing in a god is no guarantee against committing atrocities.
Atrocities like not holocausting da joos?