• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm atheist. Deal with it.

G

All right, I'll play along with that one. I think Islam is one of the worst mental viruses ever to be vomited upon the human race. It poses an existential threat to freedom and democracy. There are some "Al Hasan" Muslims (as I call them) and they're at least tolerant, but they're a minority. Judaism runs a wide spectrum. Reformed Jews are adjacent to deists and are relatively harmless, but Hasidics are just as horrid as Wahabis.

And Christianity? Well, one only has to look at the "Christians" on this forum to see how bad that one ultimately is.

George Carlin said it best: "The crown prince of bullshit is religion."
Hahahaha you suck dude

G

a90aeae9db9dae2952d0faab7f5e582e62ee978d360824338ad6b7fe8b087f1d_1.jpg
quote-we-must-not-mind-insulting-men-if-by-respecting-them-we-offend-god-saint-john-chrysostom...jpg

Should we listen to saints or an avowed atheist on what the essence of Christianity is? It's a tough one, man...:image_9248:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
QED. With Christians like you, who needs Satanists?
That's completely bass-ackwards and you know it. Not even a loophole. Barely even a cop-out. Even Gabriel would bitch-slap you for that one. I've been a serious theologian for nearly 40 years (yes, I was a Bible prodigy at 13!) and there's no way that argument would fly, even among Branch Davidians! Are you absolutely certain you could make that one stick when you stand before Jesus at the Judgement, Oven Walker? It's people like you that are sending Millennials and Gen-Z'ers over to our side in droves! It's the exact opposite of evangelism. You want to bring people to Jesus? Then leave this forum and repent. Then at least they'll know you give any shits at all about your god, because right now, you clearly don't!
6dj9c7.png

Forum Clout
Yuuuuuuuuck.

Where to start with this fucking guy? He went to a year of fundie Bible college and "learned of their hypocrisy" and so there's no God. Okay. Maybe, just maybe, the same dimwitted mindset you approached your old religion, an American offshoot of an offshoot of a response to Luther's response to schismatics in Rome who decided the see of Rome didn't need the rest of the religion...

Maybe that's why you ended up another fundamentalist, just now for the "SCIENCE IS REAL" embarrassing Dawkins ballwasher crowd.

View attachment 156395
he probably got disillusioned when he got there and realized the fundie chicks were just as superficial as the others and didn't want to date his weird looking balding (in his 20s) ass either. He's a male feminist so I guarantee all the weird beliefs he has about men feeling "Entitled to women's bodies" are exactly what he believed at the time.

Forum Clout
I actually have a belt buckle from a Nazi uniform that has that phrase, "Gott mit uns" on it. It's a reminder to me how believing in a god is no guarantee against committing atrocities.
fake news. It was used by the Wehrmacht. And it predated WWII by by hundreds of years. The SS wore the Slogan Meine Ehre heißt Treue. Now who's repeating unverified stories they heard as personal knowledge?

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
fake news. It was used by the Wehrmacht. And it predated WWII by by hundreds of years. The SS wore the Slogan Meine Ehre heißt Treue. Now who's repeating unverified stories they heard as personal knowledge?
Bullshit! "Wehrmacht" just means military. And if it predated WWII, how do you explain the fact that it has a swastika on it?
(This isn't mine, but it looks just like the one I have. I'll have to find mine and get it out of storage.) The collector I purchased the buckle from assured me that this buckle design was used in Luftwaffe uniforms between 1935 and 1939. I never claimed the Nazi uniform was SS.
1696550207378.png

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Bullshit! "Wehrmacht" just means military. And if it predated WWII, how do you explain the fact that it has a swastika on it?
(This isn't mine, but it looks just like the one I have. I'll have to find mine and get it out of storage.) The collector I purchased the buckle from assured me that this buckle design was used in Luftwaffe uniforms between 1935 and 1939. I never claimed the Nazi uniform was SS.
View attachment 156911
This comes off as incredibly autistic

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
View attachment 156911
So are you just a fan of the era?

Forum Clout
View attachment 156911
ok Dummy. If you want to pretend Nazi=Wehrmacht like a big dumb idiot. Be my guest. Regular forces wore Gott Mitt Uns, SS did not. This is fact, you babyfucking liar. The swastiker was a pretty popular image in can you didn't know. They put it on everything. But i'll eagerly await the pictures you take yourself proving you have this which ill never see because you are a dishonest nonce.

Forum Clout
Thanks for verifying my original claim.
So every German serving in the Infantry Air Force or Navy was a Nazi to you. Then I guess if SFWA has pedophiles and you associate with it that must mean you are a pedophile. Just like members of the Wehrmacht need not be Nazi Party Members to be called Nazis I definitely feel not hesitation in saying it now.

I DO HEREBY SOLEMNY DECLARE THAT ERIC HILDEMAN FUCKS BABIES

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
All right, I'll play along with that one. I think Islam is one of the worst mental viruses ever to be vomited upon the human race. It poses an existential threat to freedom and democracy. There are some "Al Hasan" Muslims (as I call them) and they're at least tolerant, but they're a minority. Judaism runs a wide spectrum. Reformed Jews are adjacent to deists and are relatively harmless, but Hasidics are just as horrid as Wahabis.

And Christianity? Well, one only has to look at the "Christians" on this forum to see how bad that one ultimately is.

George Carlin said it best: "The crown prince of bullshit is religion."
Hey faggot, if it wasn't for Orthodox and later Catholic Christianity staving off the Muslim armies, there would have been no America because Europe would have stayed in the dark ages under Muslim conquest.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
That's completely bass-ackwards and you know it. Not even a loophole. Barely even a cop-out. Even Gabriel would bitch-slap you for that one. I've been a serious theologian for nearly 40 years (yes, I was a Bible prodigy at 13!) and there's no way that argument would fly, even among Branch Davidians! Are you absolutely certain you could make that one stick when you stand before Jesus at the Judgement, Oven Walker? It's people like you that are sending Millennials and Gen-Z'ers over to our side in droves! It's the exact opposite of evangelism. You want to bring people to Jesus? Then leave this forum and repent. Then at least they'll know you give any shits at all about your god, because right now, you clearly don't!
No you weren't
I take it back, I guess you did write a book on Christianity, of course you wrote about the heathen off shoots but you did nonetheless

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
The idea is tempting. But no. The cool thing about atheism is that it doesn't need missionaries. We make converts just by letting the truth be the truth. So I'm all about "live and let live," unless some fools try to convert me or evangelize on the public dime, at which point, they're fair game for counter-argument.

Religions just don't die easily. Historically, they only go extinct if some government-based program exterminates it (as Christian Rome did with Mithraism, or China is currently doing to the Uyghurs), or they slaughter themselves somehow (as in Jonestown, or the Heaven's Gate cult). I think most religions will persist until technology finally forces them into obsolescence. The coming Singularity (and yes, I buy into that idea) will likely be the final answer to faith-based mental viruses.
this fagoo calls religion a mind virus but also believes men can turn into women, who's the one that believes in magic?
Btw, I'm not really religious, I'm more of a lover of history and admire what the Byzantine Empire accomplished