• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Perhaps it would reflect badly on the judge if he sends somebody to jail right after denying his plea (even if total BS) for time to get an attorney. Maybe he said something like "Oh, I JUST was able to pull together some money for an attorney. Sorry it's past the deadline, but I couldn't control this, blah blah blah."

But Patrick made 10k last month, stlaker

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Perhaps it would reflect badly on the judge if he sends somebody to jail right after denying his plea (even if total BS) for time to get an attorney. Maybe he said something like "Oh, I JUST was able to pull together some money for an attorney. Sorry it's past the deadline, but I couldn't control this, blah blah blah."
Pat is going to play stupid and meek. Like he did in his traffic court. " I didnt know..." " This isnt me." Classic manipulative pat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Traffic court has a lot of discretion and a ton of throughput. They want to just move people along as fast as possible and not deviate from the standard process. Their goal is to resolve as much shit as possible. Your own contempt hearing for ignoring a valid subpoena, that was served to collect a debt you refuse to pay, where that debt is from court sanctions due to abusing the subpoena process, is likely to have less of an impact from fake humility.

Just speculating.
I just hope its an opportunity for pat to speak at length in court to convince the judge. He will hang himself if he talks long enough. Plus it will make the transcripts more entertaining. I dont know shit about fuck when it comes to court but I would imagine that if pat wants the judge to think he is sincere in his request that he would still have to show up thursday and go through the motions. I have a feeling once pat is under oath in a courtroom he will screw himself. Especially when asked direct questions that he usually tries to avoid/deflect/deny.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I just hope its an opportunity for pat to speak at length in court to convince the judge. He will hang himself if he talks long enough. Plus it will make the transcripts more entertaining. I dont know shit about fuck when it comes to court but I would imagine that if pat wants the judge to think he is sincere in his request that he would still have to show up thursday and go through the motions. I have a feeling once pat is under oath in a courtroom he will screw himself. Especially when asked direct questions that he usually tries to avoid/deflect/deny.
I’m curious if Patrick is able to tell the truth at all anymore, let alone in a high-pressure context. His behavior suggests he’s one of those people who lies for no reason/benefit. Will he be able to stop himself from lying under oath?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Now mr sosnay, I’m just a simple country boy where them fellas flyin in the mud. I don’t know about no fancy contempt of court or no city slicker mandatory sanctions ya hear me?

My momma Raven just always done told me if you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all. John Doe isn’t a nice fella, so I don’t think I need to pay anything, right is right now mr sosnay.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Now mr sosnay, I’m just a simple country boy where them fellas flyin in the mud. I don’t know about no fancy contempt of court or no city slicker mandatory sanctions ya hear me?

My momma Raven just always done told me if you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all. John Doe isn’t a nice fella, so I don’t think I need to pay anything, right is right now mr sosnay.
That would be ten times better (for him) than whatever he ends up doing

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

Patrick is so shitty even the country redneck version of him you wrote made him seem salvageable.

He would be unironically be a better person if he actually was like that.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Patrick is so shitty even the country redneck version of him you wrote made him seem salvagable.

He would be unironically be a better person if he actually was like that.

He needs to get Nikki to attend and explain how he’s mentally retarded and isn’t fit to sign documents and he’s been taken advantage of by minc law because he’s too dumb and handicapped to understand or consent to what happened.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Update
Screenshot-from-2023-08-22-12-52-40.png
bpp.png

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout

That sounds like Pat’s lawyer character Docket Jurisdiction. His father was a bailiff and his mother a court stenographer. He was conceived in a jury box. The American legal system is simpler than ever. That’s why you need someone like Docket to tell you how to file a continuance.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Do we think pig is actually going to no show on Thursday? It would be the most retarded thing possible so that makes me think he's probably likely to do it.

I ❤️ anal sex but I heard the continuance motion he filed requires him to show up to argue it. So if he skips at the last minute, it will show he wasted more of the court's time.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
He needs to get Nikki to attend and explain how he’s mentally retarded and isn’t fit to sign documents and he’s been taken advantage of by minc law because he’s too dumb and handicapped to understand or consent to what happened.
The problem with that, sweetie, is that she also signed the amortization.

Maybe they need both of their mothers to come in and apologize for leaving them unsupervised for so long.