• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Well I was wondering what the dumbest thing he could do is, and this appears to be it. Pro se filing a continuance 3 days before your court date after spending months saying you weren't going, won't pay and don't respect the law or court is going to go great.
Its always interesting trying to predict what pat is going to do. You speculate the easiest and the hardest scenarios but Pat ends up doing something stupider than you ever predicted.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-08-22-16-35-58.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
maybe Pawlowski showing he has continued to try contacting Fatrick by mail to arrange the exam and was blown off?
Also, lol at the fact Rick only served Nadolski an hour before the hearing, BDA still showed up and WON.
My understanding is that BDA was served because he showed up at the building and said who he was so they run him through the system, not because Patrick did anything. Could be wrong though.