• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

G

It's gonna be fascinating seeing all that shit laid bare. While I think people might be a bit fanciful when it comes to the SFWA and Lynne bankrolling theories, there have to be some financial irregularities with these two. Rick is still a licensed insurance salesman but we know from his xeeting schedule that he's nearly always idle. His writing career is a joke and PBG never appeared profitable either. And we have ample documented evidence that both are incorrigible thriftless bums so it's not like they have any savings to speak of either.

Even given the cobvious destitution the couple are in, they have to have been getting money in to pay for the lolsuit and vacations which doesn't seem to be coming in through gainful employment Fuckery with PPP loans and credit cards seems a given, but I'm sure there's a lot more and I'm very interested in seeing how much deeper the rabbit hole goes.
Dude spent 4x the price of a set of lawnchairs just to faggot on twitter about it. I'm sure all the financial decisions are similarly fucked. He's probably holding AMC and just had a wank over the Barbie WEBO.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
1.png

2.png

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Pat doesn't seem to like the judge very much; I guess it's par for the course after calling the last judge he faced a "drooling idiot." It would be a real shame if people did more of this on Twitter, might hurt his hearing if Pawlowski shows up with them.
View attachment 139001
Lol Pat, the judge is always right. That's how it works.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
My jaw dropped reading this. I don’t know why I continue to be surprised at his stupidity but this is massive rake to step/waddle on. It might be worth Quasi serving supplemental documents (if possible) to prove how the debtor is disrespecting the courts authority AFTER being served on July 24.
View attachment 139020
That’s weird, why would he file documents on a case that doesn’t exist?