• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I really think he's going to have a full blown meltdown at the judge on the 24th. Like on the scale of when he freaked out at the cops on his porch that night. If you listen back to the BDA hearing, he was only just holding it together then. There's also the fact that he thinks every single judge he's dealt with in the last couple of years has been incompetent and against him.

If Sosnay rules that pigger has to pay back that money, I can easily see him losing his mind. I just hope we'll have video of it.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I really think he's going to have a full blown meltdown at the judge on the 24th. Like on the scale of when he freaked out at the cops on his porch that night. If you listen back to the BDA hearing, he was only just holding it together then. There's also the fact that he thinks every single judge he's dealt with in the last couple of years has been incompetent and against him.

If Sosnay rules that pigger has to pay back that money, I can easily see him losing his mind. I just hope we'll have video of it.
And this is why atalker representation in the gallery, silent, respectful, yet bright-eyed representation, is important.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

I still can't imagine him even showing up. He's so delusional that if he keeps denying it then it isn't real to him

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Forum Clout
He's ruling on the consequences of contempt. This is not a bankrucpy hearing. He's not ruling if "he has to pay it back". That occurred in January during domestication. He has to pay it back. This a hearing on the consequences for ignoring the court ordered subpeona.

Pat thinks real life is like a capeshit movie. If he does show up for the hearing he will sperg out and tell the judge child that he can't handle the truth and the whole system is out of order.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

I’d kill to see a Baliff tase Pat.

Don’t tase me, child!

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
I hope Pat is sentenced to Demolition Man prison. Maybe 30 years of some subliminal English lessons could teach him to write a coherent paragraph.
Retards can't learn.
That motherfucker would come out of the deep freeze saying "I was unjustly imprisoned, my wife and I's reputations have been destroyed"
Professional author folks

• Deleted by BlackLivesMatter
Show…

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Independent journalist Dan Mullen requested permission to live stream or record video of the hearing. Sonsay said no.

Admin inferred that Quasi pays to have everything transcribed and that transcripts will exist.
The hearing and the debtor's exam are two different things, though. The contempt hearing's open to the public, so no problem getting a transcript.

Mewler's saying the debtor's exam is not open to the public, so it's harder.

I had a look for debtor's exam transcripts online, and the only ones I can find were in Federal Bankruptcy court; so she may be right.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Got em, Rick.

Screenshot_20230802_112329_X.jpg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I think pat will turn up
start off humble, waiting for his chance 'to be heard'
It will start by Sosnay asking "why did/didnt you......"
Pat will start oinking about stlaker childs
Sosnay will cut him off
pat will again try and explain about stlaker childs
Sosnay will say im not interested in that...
Pat starts to hear the transformers theme in his head and GETS ANGRY and STAYS ANGRY
Pat is fined/cuffed/jailed/bailed/debtor examed
every funsters ribs are nuked from orbit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The hearing and the debtor's exam are two different things, though. The contempt hearing's open to the public, so no problem getting a transcript.

Mewler's saying the debtor's exam is not open to the public, so it's harder.

I had a look for debtor's exam transcripts online, and the only ones I can find were in Federal Bankruptcy court; so she may be right.

I’ve definitely watched debtor exams on YouTube

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I’ve definitely watched debtor exams on YouTube

...but not Wisconsin ones. That's an LA one, for example.

Different states have different laws.

EDIT: I did go looking for Wisconsin debtor's exams, and the closest I could find were Federal court bankruptcy hearings. If you find one, I'm interested.

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…