• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The best part is this is only 1 piece of the debt. As soon as this gets resolved Quaso can file to domesticate the next judgement and do it all over again.
Aww, I forgot there is still a chunk that was held back just in case shit got weird the first time. Pat still has another round of this shit.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
The best part is this is only 1 piece of the debt. As soon as this gets resolved Quaso can file to domesticate the next judgement and do it all over again.
b0f852f177baae4d796f125041a6c04478421ae6f74a5bb69f952b8ac0dedfab.jpg

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
Reposting this as it could not be more relevant. Pretty much a carbon copy of Patrick's case - man is ordered to pay a judgement, does not pay said judgement, makes social media posts flaunting wealth, is held in contempt and goes to jail

If something like this happens, I'll ejaculate hands free for the rest of my life.Oh a pest can dream.

BertCooper

Forum Clout
Reposting this as it could not be more relevant. Pretty much a carbon copy of Patrick's case - man is ordered to pay a judgement, does not pay said judgement, makes social media posts flaunting wealth, is held in contempt and goes to jail

Both are also manic-depressive clout chasers whose early career successes were destroyed by a social media obsession.

AB did once brag about the number of abortions he paid for tho, so at least he has a sense of humor.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Pig won’t even be this sympathetic. He WILL argue with Sosnay the second things don’t go his way but his tone will be far more aggressive

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Pig won’t even be this sympathetic. He WILL argue with Sosnay the second things don’t go his way but his tone will be far more aggressive

100%. I've long been a huge skeptic and thought Quasi would never get paid (blacks don't pay their debts either and face no repercussions (unless they're celebrities, like that guy)), but Pat is 100% going to jail in any case here unless Lynne bails them out, which I do not see happening.

Pat has already violated the courts orders. Even if he shows up admitting he owes Quasi (lol), he still has to explain to the court why he skipped the debtor's exam and why he pulled the phony amortization stunt as a stall tactic. The only way out for him at this point, after all the shit he's done, would be to show up begging with a $10k+ cheque to Quasi, a fully prepared breakdown of his assets and finances, and profusely apologizing while trying to set up a payment plan.

If he shows up admitting the debt and agrees to attend a debtor's exam, he'll either leave with a bench warrant and stiff daily fine until he does, or, much more likely (considering his aggravated prior contempt), be remanded into custody like this boxer guy until Hemmer & Pawlowski can come down to the county jail and conduct the debtor's exam right then and there.

Anything less from Pat and he goes directly to county jail until he agrees to the exam. There is no other alternative.

Many funsters seem to be under the impression that if Pat childs the judge, he will then get the charge of contempt of court. No, if he does that, he's getting 2 contempt charges; one for skipping the debtor's exam and then another one for the judgechilding. If he spergs out to the extent that the hearing has to be adjourned and can't continue due to his behavior, he will also be charged with obstruction (obstructing official proceedings).

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
100%. I've long been a huge skeptic and thought Quasi would never get paid (blacks don't pay their debts either and face no repercussions (unless they're celebrities, like that guy)), but Pat is 100% going to jail in any case here unless Lynne bails them out, which I do not see happening.

Pat has already violated the courts orders. Even if he shows up admitting he owes Quasi (lol), he still has to explain to the court why he skipped the debtor's exam and why he pulled the phony amortization stunt as a stall tactic. The only way out for him at this point, after all the shit he's done, would be to show up begging with a $10k+ cheque to Quasi, a fully prepared breakdown of his assets and finances, and profusely apologizing while trying to set up a payment plan.

If he shows up admitting the debt and agrees to attend a debtor's exam, he'll either leave with a bench warrant and stiff daily fine until he does, or, much more likely (considering his aggravated prior contempt), be remanded into custody like this boxer guy until Hemmer & Pawlowski can come down to the county jail and conduct the debtor's exam right then and there.

Anything less from Pat and he goes directly to county jail until he agrees to the exam. There is no other alternative.

Many funsters seem to be under the impression that if Pat childs the judge, he will then get the charge of contempt of court. No, if he does that, he's getting 2 contempt charges; one for skipping the debtor's exam and then another one for the judgechilding. If he spergs out to the extent that the hearing has to be adjourned and can't continue due to his behavior, he will also be charged with obstruction (obstructing official proceedings).
Devil’s Advocate: judges can be extremely lenient. If he shows up super contrite with prepared excuses and can convince the judge he’s actually going to comply and settle the exam / debt, I don’t think he’s going to prison.

The question is can Patso do that? And we all know the answer.

But the possibility is there.