• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I posted this 2008 story back in January but with contempt of court in mind it bears reminding:
A Milwaukee judge known as a fastidious dresser held up a sentencing hearing for three hours yesterday because a prosecutor came to court wearing an ascot.

Judge William Sosnay said the ascot violates a court rule that requires lawyers to wear neckties and “borders on contemptuous,” the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Pat is really barking up the wrong tree here.

All the judges in the Pat saga have been incredibly based (aside from the one judge for the SFWA quash, which had basically nothing to do with Pat). God bless America
Shoutout to Stein for his admiration for El Tigre and this underrated moment.
468B5EF4-D1B3-4399-A858-6BB6480F15D8.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I posted this 2008 story back in January but with contempt of court in mind it bears reminding:

lol Rick is so fucked. If he tries to pull any of his restraining order hearing shenanigans this dude is liable to have him gagged.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If he goes to jail it will 100% be because he gets mad and insults the judge to his face, who then gets mad and gives fatso a sentence instead of the typical swat on the wrist fine.
16, don’t know dick about law, all speculation.

I don’t think it will be Pat insulting the judge that gets him fucked. I think it will be him showing up to court, over not paying his debt, and literally argue that he doesn’t have to pay it. Not that he financially can’t, but that he just won’t. Patrick is a fucking retard in court and will use this as another attempt to get it “overturned”, bringing up Cyberstalkers anyway he can. The judge will obviously see this guy is unwilling to pay and would rather die before getting a cent. JAIL! Many such cases.

G

If he doesnt show up, do you think the police know where to find him? I hope if it comes to that, that the arresting officer is the one that pat has screamed at during his courtesy calls. Boy, I bet the police station would get a kick out of seeing a warrant for the " swatting guy". Pat would think they are there for another " swatting " only to find out they are there for other reasons. That bodycam footage would be legendary because you know pat would put up a struggle.
It would just be a bench warrant. So they don't just immediately drive to his house and arrest him. However, the next time he gets pulled over or he needs to be identified for whatever reason, the warrant will pop up and he will be placed under arrest. See:

[MEDIA=youtube]PTIIR4EG0A8:925[/MEDIA]

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
16, don’t know dick about law, all speculation.

I don’t think it will be Pat insulting the judge that gets him fucked. I think it will be him showing up to court, over not paying his debt, and literally argue that he doesn’t have to pay it. Not that he financially can’t, but that he just won’t. Patrick is a fucking retard in court and will use this as another attempt to get it “overturned”, bringing up Cyberstalkers anyway he can. The judge will obviously see this guy is unwilling to pay and would rather die before getting a cent. JAIL! Many such cases.
The funniest part is that all Quasi’s lawyer has to do is object to any of that coming into the record as irrelevant and then we’ll see Rick go into a tailspin. Hopefully he’s finally learnt the correcT proTocol but I’m not feeling too optimistic for Patrick.