• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How does someone let their twitter addiction basically lead them into contempt of court? I know there is a ton in between but if he put twitter down years ago no one would even know who he is anymore.
Its was like a perfect storm of retardation. With the SFWA backing him and him getting a large chunk of money from the PPP loans so he could cover his 10%. He vandalized his own property and faked some voicemails to meet the criteria of a lawsuit the day before filing. Then files a case on 60 John Does. Now he is facing possible jail time from it all.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
What are we hoping for here? I’m praying for jail time because I don’t want the Milwaukee courts getting a piece before Q gets his.

Imagine if he even goes to jail for a month how wild Redditors will go in his tweet replies. He’ll get out and have to spend the next 3 months correcTing the record

G

What are we hoping for here? I’m praying for jail time because I don’t want the Milwaukee courts getting a piece before Q gets his.
There will be a hearing in front of an actual judge, not some random commissioner's office (that means we get audio). Pat can either show up and defend himself, or he will be held in contempt for not showing up on top of likely getting a default judgement for the original contempt charges. He will probably be held in contempt anyway as he probably skipped the debtor's exam, and there are probably numerous archives of him bragging about how he doesn't owe anything. As for whether he gets jail, I think it's likely given how much of the court's time he's wasted skipping the debtor's exam and then filing the amortization and ghosting the trustee.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There will be a hearing in front of an actual judge, not some random commissioner's office (that means we get audio). Pat can either show up and defend himself, or he will be held in contempt for not showing up on top of likely getting a default judgement for the original contempt charges. He will probably be held in contempt anyway as he probably skipped the debtor's exam, and there are probably numerous archives of him bragging about how he doesn't owe anything. As for whether he gets jail, I think it's likely given how much of the court's time he's wasted skipping the debtor's exam and then filing the amortization and ghosting the trustee.

Do you think judges look favorably on guys who keep ignoring the court over a failed lawsuit because they were being called fat on the internet?

I think if he doesn’t show for the contempt hearings, they’ll probably cut him a break, they probably enjoy wasting court resources when they have a giant backlog of murder cases.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I made the prediction that the creditor's attorneys were gonna do something last Friday but I didn't expect them to move for contempt charges. Not fawkin complaining either, going straight for the Pig's jugular is something that's been long overdue.

I feel like this development warrants its own thread but I don't wanna be a rib simp so someone else make it.
Nah, this isn't the end, nor is it even the beginning of the end. The judge still has to reach a verdict and then we'll see how Rick responds.

If it goes like half of us are expecting, someone'll make the "I wanna see the inmate movie!" thread sooner than later, don't worry.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There will be a hearing in front of an actual judge, not some random commissioner's office (that means we get audio). Pat can either show up and defend himself, or he will be held in contempt for not showing up on top of likely getting a default judgement for the original contempt charges. He will probably be held in contempt anyway as he probably skipped the debtor's exam, and there are probably numerous archives of him bragging about how he doesn't owe anything.
If he doesnt show up, do you think the police know where to find him? I hope if it comes to that, that the arresting officer is the one that pat has screamed at during his courtesy calls. Boy, I bet the police station would get a kick out of seeing a warrant for the " swatting guy". Pat would think they are there for another " swatting " only to find out they are there for other reasons. That bodycam footage would be legendary because you know pat would put up a struggle.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
If he doesnt show up, do you think the police know where to find him? I hope if it comes to that, that the arresting officer is the one that pat has screamed at during his courtesy calls. Boy, I bet the police station would get a kick out of seeing a warrant for the " swatting guy". Pat would think they are there for another " swatting " only to find out they are there for other reasons. That bodycam footage would be legendary because you know pat would put up a struggle.
can we FOIA any body cam footage? or because open investigation we cant?

G

Its was like a perfect storm of retardation. With the SFWA backing him and him getting a large chunk of money from the PPP loans so he could cover his 10%. He vandalized his own property and faked some voicemails to meet the criteria of a lawsuit the day before filing. Then files a case on 60 John Does. Now he is facing possible jail time from it all.
You don’t think he's a smart guy? :image_4848: