• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Yeah I think many brothermen neglect to remember this aspect, that until Quasi can, say, force the house sale, he'll continue to suffer though all this shit and have to spend even more (money he wont be getting back at least for some time). God-fucking-speed to him and his superhuman-level perseverance; most people would, as certain arab-canadian-posters would suspect, give up.
Forcing the house sale would be hilarious but it wouldnt do shit for quasi. The bank would get paid first and there’d be nothing left after that. Best case is probably if they’re forced to rent out the other half and he garnishes the rent for a few years. Luckily they’ve proven that they can somehow afford to live without that income.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Reminder: quasi gave Patrick all the info he had and cooperated. Patrick refused to remove him from the lolsuit and denied the request to remove him from it for free. He kept him in it despite knowing it was mandatory to pay his costs and he demanded quasi hand over information he didn’t have and couldn’t possibly have.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Reminder: quasi gave Patrick all the info he had and cooperated. Patrick refused to remove him from the lolsuit and denied the request to remove him from it for free. He kept him in it despite knowing it was mandatory to pay his costs and he demanded quasi hand over information he didn’t have and couldn’t possibly have.
Reminder: Pat said that if he could change anything, that he wouldnt do anything differently.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
You can only force a sale if there's enough equity to pay the lien for this reason. So yeah they can just pay only interest and no princible for 30 years and call that a win.
Iirc they purchased at a good time before the housing market blew up, but I don't know what they bought it for. The pallet chairs are very charming so it could go for a lot of rupees

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Pat Raps redemption arc

30b87bd2398a38571f93da5151d0f92c.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Iirc they purchased at a good time before the housing market blew up, but I don't know what they bought it for. The pallet chairs are very charming so it could go for a lot of rupees
city assesor says it's worth -$14k less than in 2018 despite the home market rally.
1689731845813.png
1689731828502.png

the reason for the value decline? Patrick lives in it