• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
This sounds unforgettable but I can’t remember it now. Cliffs?

What if Pat’s public statements (tweets) that there is no debt are filed with the court as proof he has no intention to pay? That could get a tad awkward.

Pat took a picture of some dinner out with Nikki, on the table was a brochure for CPAP machines/apnea advice.
Fairly sure when looking on google, the restaurant they were at was across/down the road from a sleep apnea clinic.
Was around the time of speculation that they weren't sleeping in the same hovel let alone bed.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Pat took a picture of some dinner out with Nikki, on the table was a brochure for CPAP machines/apnea advice.
Fairly sure when looking on google, the restaurant they were at was across/down the road from a sleep apnea clinic.
Was around the time of speculation that they weren't sleeping in the same hovel let alone bed.
Holy fuck that’s hilarious. I was guessing that maybe a rascal had managed to get Pat’s face onto a professional CPAP brochure.

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
Holy fuck that’s hilarious. I was guessing that maybe a rascal had managed to get Pat’s face onto a professional CPAP brochure.
I was wrong, it was at his house with his mail.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Theory: Lynn took charge and made them an offer they can’t refuse. She’s going to pay them salary from one of her sham companies that they’re going to use to pay this and they’re going to have to work for her to earn it. No more LARPing.
This is best theory so far. This could 100% be what's going on. Lynne agrees to unofficially take on the debt by giving these two losers admin jobs.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
This is best theory so far. This could 100% be what's going on. Lynne agrees to unofficially take on the debt by giving these two losers admin jobs.
Why wouldn’t she just give them a loan for $52k so they can pay Quasi without all these public records and legal issues? I’d imagine perhaps she doesn’t trust them to pay her back.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Why wouldn’t she just give them a loan for $52k so they can pay Quasi without all these public records and legal issues? I’d imagine perhaps she doesn’t trust them to pay her back.
Because the total debt ain't $52k. They owe more creditors than just Quasi. Who knows how many other unpaid bills they've been stacking up as they traveled the world?

Also, the Quasi debt in Wisconsin is closer to $32k, the rest is in California.

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
All of Qmans debt isnt covered in that. they are trying to roll up other creditors into it as well. Probably credit cards after smashing them on holidays. Its doubtful any of the other creditors would have much recourse if they went full bankrupt whereas quasis debt would still stay.

G

1. Because they won’t learn their lesson if she just pays it off like that (they won’t anyway but still)
2. Salaries are tax deductions for her.
3. She probably wants to humiliate the retard who has ruined her daughters life

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
I don’t think it’s about income, it’s about the amount borrowed and forgiven.

If I give you $25,000 and I say it’s cool to just give me $20,000, then you got $5,000 for free. Its not that crazy to tax that.

In reality, the only people who would pay taxes on that are people like Pat who don’t have a tax accountant / financial planner / financial aptitude to find ways to offset that taxable amount.
strong post/pfp combo

G

I don’t think it’s about income, it’s about the amount borrowed and forgiven.

If I give you $25,000 and I say it’s cool to just give me $20,000, then you got $5,000 for free. Its not that crazy to tax that.

In reality, the only people who would pay taxes on that are people like Pat who don’t have a tax accountant / financial planner / financial aptitude to find ways to offset that taxable amount.
If a charity gives you $100,000 to file a frivolous lawsuit, is that taxable income?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
"I never found Norm MacDonald to be particularly funny. Maybe I'm too fat and stupid to appreciate his humour. To each their own."
Woulda been pretty easy Pat, ya big fat jerk.
He has a lot of balls mixed with ignorance to believe that Macdonald wasn't funny. Especially considering "stand up comic" Patrick Tomlinson is stand up's answer to William Hung. However, Hung wasn't a raging asshole and he actually has academic credentials that Patrick could only dream of-

MasterPosHonor

🎵👏 Luminencz front 👏 Luminencz front 👏🎵
Forum Clout
Patrick Tomlinson is stand up's answer to William Hung. However, Hung wasn't a raging asshole and he actually has academic credentials that Patrick could only dream of-

Patrick is too stupid and untalented to make it as a professional retard. Hasn't stopped him from trying, though.

A2-AF6-F1-B-2-D15-49-A5-80-B2-C012-BC11-F5-DF.jpg

Last edited:

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I bet Quasi could have sold out Dan Mullen, and Bam being admin, but Pat thought the doxxes were fake
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'd like to think that Pat - would NEVER sue a brown woman.

(He's anti-racist and anti-sexist. This means he wants people to be treated differently on the basis of race and sex, as opposed to what racists and sexists want.)

G

I think he already did this actually, under oath no less, by submitting an "Affidavit of Debts" which is a requirement for Chapter 128 application

we need that document
It appears that you need to show up in person if you want documents (i.e. their affidavit of poverty)

[URL unfurl="true"]https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/misc/lc/issue_briefs/2019/courts_and_criminal_law/ib_court_records_ph_2019_10_01#:~:text=A%20person%20may%20view%20an,the%20clerk%20of%20courts%27%20office.[/URL]

Idk though, I didn't search very long. When I called PIs last year to get the bodycam, the going rate for labor was $50/hour. Then again I could probably scour Facebook/craigslist and find someone to get it along with all the original lol suit exhibits for like $100

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I was wrong, it was at his house with his mail.
Just proof he's so fucking impulsive with everything he has to snap photos without framing the background, double checking the picture. Tweeting the first thought that comes to mind, responding to every text. No child, I don't do revise my books