• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Thinking out loud here…really want to see Pat be forced to admit that the debt is real. Evicting him and Niki would be ideal but hard to accomplish; also in his craziness, he might come with a lie to own the stalkers. (“No, stlaker, that was never my hovel and we’ve always lived in a grandma flat over a lake house garage.”)

But seizing the rustang? That, that is not something that Piggy could spin.

Forum Clout
Thinking out loud here…really want to see Pat be forced to admit that the debt is real. Evicting him and Niki would be ideal but hard to accomplish; also in his craziness, he might come with a lie to own the stalkers. (“No, stlaker, that was never my hovel and we’ve always lived in a grandma flat over a lake house garage.”)

But seizing the rustang? That, that is not something that Piggy could spin.
Doubtful. He would post some bullshit like, "Welp, time to give Susan a new home. We had many beautiful years together, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things! Stay tuned!"

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Doubtful. He would post some bullshit like, "Welp, time to give Susan a new home. We had many beautiful years together, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things! Stay tuned!"
He will then lean into how using public transit is essential for a robust community while showing off a photo of his new bus pass.

1682205872007.png
1682205934091.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Thinking out loud here…really want to see Pat be forced to admit that the debt is real
128.21(3)
(3) On the filing of the petition the court shall appoint a disinterested trustee. The trustee shall forthwith meet with the debtor; make a list of the debtor's creditors, with their addresses and the amounts owing to each, which the debtor shall sign and verify;

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
So after the show last night in Rzeszów, I caught up on the happenings with this very thread. God almighty, fellas, this is something else.

Gosia wanted me to tell her if the Fat American actually got punished, so like any good partner, I told her all of this with a subtle glee.

My woman is a darkly humourous lass, but her sardonic side is something else. She takes it in and asks "3 years to pay, correct?" I nod yes, and with nary a change in her tone or look, she said "I expect you to be telling me of a murder/suicide in less than 2."

It's been two hours since she said this and I still can't find a reason to disagree.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Well I’m genuinely unsure now if Quasi should take the amortization deal. Pat doesn’t seem to be operating in good faith.
This is why lawyers tell their clients to not say anything about ongoing cases. This is 100% something Quasi could (and should) cite as a sign of bad faith.

The debtor is literally claiming the opposite of what’s happening. How could he expect this person to pay him when he’s publicly lying?

G

I have a hard time believing they will even pay with this arrangement.
There’s no reason to do it if they don’t intend to pay. Or at least Niki intends to pay.

And people seemed to have missed the very first part:

1)  Any person whose principal source of income consists of wages or salary may file a verified petition with the circuit court in the county of his or her residence stating that the person is unable to meet current debts as they mature, but is able to make regular future payments on account sufficient to amortize the debts over a period of not more than 3 years…

So to even use this they are saying their primary source of income is wages or salary. Not book royalties, and not commissions.

Theory: Lynn took charge and made them an offer they can’t refuse. She’s going to pay them salary from one of her sham companies that they’re going to use to pay this and they’re going to have to work for her to earn it. No more LARPing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There’s no reason to do it if they don’t intend to pay. Or at least Niki intends to pay.

1)  Any person whose principal source of income consists of wages or salary may file a verified petition with the circuit court in the county of his or her residence stating that the person is unable to meet current debts as they mature, but is able to make regular future payments on account sufficient to amortize the debts over a period of not more than 3 years…

So to even use this they are saying their primary source of income is wages or salary. Not book royalties, and not commissions.

Theory: Lynn took charge and made them an offer they can’t refuse. She’s going to pay them salary from one of her sham companies that they’re going to use to pay this and they’re going to have to work for her to earn it. No more LARPing.
I sure hope they can afford this new payment for quasis sake. I think they are banking on that rental to pay the lions share of the monthly payments. Im assuming some sacrifices will need to be made to be able to cover this. Pat its time to stop drinking. Your following demands it.

G

I sure hope they can afford this new payment for quasis sake. I think they are banking on that rental to pay the lions share of the monthly payments. Im assuming some sacrifices will need to be made to be able to cover this. Pat its time to stop drinking. Your following demands it.
I’m predicting the bike is about to be sold. And that other bike that I don’t think we really know about? Does Niki have a bike and a car too?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

I imagine when it came apparent to Nikki that there was a debtor exam, Pat went absolutely mental and melted down.
Too much would have been asked that would prove his entire life/career has all been a giant larp and he refused to go and give the stalkers the ammo they wanted. Thats when nikki probably attended as she knew it would only get worse, saw the extent of it and got Lynne involved.

Lynne was told that under no circumstances would piggy give the information up (suspicious) and they needed help.
So she sought advice and a way of wrapping it up without patrick getting examined by quasi's team.

Does their reckless spending and outright public denial of debts constitute fraud? certainly an argument there could be made.
Patrick's tweets would sink any sort of defense possible