• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
I think they are banking on that rental to pay the lions share
Aren't they using that lower for something though? They're are ton of boxes in there that we saw on his interview and Dan said he saw him moving boxes in when he was walking by. Someone suggested that maybe they're doing some drop shipping, but who knows. Also, if they claim that the lower is Niki's office, they can lease that portion back to themselves to dodge taxes

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Aren't they using that lower for something though? They're are ton of boxes in there that we saw on his interview and Dan said he saw him moving boxes in when he was walking by. Someone suggested that maybe they're doing some drop shipping, but who knows. Also, if they claim that the lower is Niki's office, they can lease that portion back to themselves to dodge taxes
Seems like they moved out of the upper to the lower and are trying to remodel it. Is my guess.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Seems like they moved out of the upper to the lower and are trying to remodel it. Is my guess.
Up until the July SwaTT it was always assumed that they lived in 2611. Only after that did it come out that they had moved into 2613.
Then it was speculated each had a half hovel, this was around the time of the CPAP brochure.
Then it was speculated 2613 was nikkis office address (now turns out it was their/her? home)

Would be funny if they were living in separate hovels and now have to cohabitate again because they need tat rent money.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I doubt that. I know people that have owned/ lived in duplexes, and they always live in the upper; mostly due to noise. Plus I doubt they're moving they're new oversized fridge downstairs
Im thinking its just a temp thing to get the work done but honestly Im so lost with whats going on anymore. This last week I was late to everything unfolding so I cant tell what is true anymore.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
There’s no reason to do it if they don’t intend to pay. Or at least Niki intends to pay.

And people seemed to have missed the very first part:

1)  Any person whose principal source of income consists of wages or salary may file a verified petition with the circuit court in the county of his or her residence stating that the person is unable to meet current debts as they mature, but is able to make regular future payments on account sufficient to amortize the debts over a period of not more than 3 years…

So to even use this they are saying their primary source of income is wages or salary. Not book royalties, and not commissions.

Theory: Lynn took charge and made them an offer they can’t refuse. She’s going to pay them salary from one of her sham companies that they’re going to use to pay this and they’re going to have to work for her to earn it. No more LARPing.

Great analysis, it's a shit offer. Priority here ofc is Quasi getting paid back for the rupees he already spent (against his will, and the bulk due to Pat endlessly pushing), rather than just funnies, and this plan seems to be the worst of both worlds.

Assuming Lynne's involved, her and Niki probably told this Rittberg guy that they just want to do the bare minimum, while ensuring the true priority, which is making sure Patrick never has to testify at any hearings and never has his finances/assets (esp. crypto) examined. They want to get off scot-free from their frivolous spending on useless trinkets and foreign vacations over the last two years while doing the bare minimum to hide Pat from any exposure/consequences.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
They probably moved out of the hovel that needed the least amount of money/work to bring it up to code to rent, where now they have to live with all kinds of issues that they won't spend anything on

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
All they would need to do is google his name and they’d find mountains
Oh yeah
Screenshot-20200617-200920-Opera.jpg

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little child? I'll have you know I ran top of my class in a Brewers sanctioned Half Marathon, and I've been involved in numerous knife fights, and I have over 5 confirmed staklers. I am trained in literary warfare and I'm the top wordsmith in the entire Science Fiction Writers Association. You are nothing to me but just another stlaker. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision reparté the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my legal team of gay wine attorneys across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, baby infant child. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, sweatie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of pistol calibre carbines and a handgun whose ammo I can no longer afford, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you sweet summer child. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little child? I'll have you know I ran top of my class in a Brewers sanctioned Half Marathon, and I've been involved in numerous knife fights, and I have over 5 confirmed staklers. I am trained in literary warfare and I'm the top wordsmith in the entire Science Fiction Writers Association. You are nothing to me but just another stlaker. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision reparté the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my legal team of gay wine attorneys across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, baby infant child. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, sweatie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of pistol calibre carbines and a handgun whose ammo I can no longer afford, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you sweet summer child. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Sounds like something he'd say