• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Just proof he's so fucking impulsive with everything he has to snap photos without framing the background, double checking the picture. Tweeting the first thought that comes to mind, responding to every text. No child, I don't do revise my books
Like his New York subway selfie with what looks to be dried cum on his chin. He looks at it and says to himself, "I don't care! People need to see this IMMEDIATELY!" then posts it and spends rest of his life denying that there's anything on his chin. He spends more time correcTing the record than being productive.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
dominoes1.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Wait this entire time I could have been Jenna Doe? I thought legally we were locked into the John/Jane binary but if this defaming bitch gets to be Jenny Doe I demand the same privilege be extended to me.
Wow, Pat misgendered and denied your lived experience in official court documents? How is he still not in prison!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Like his New York subway selfie with what looks to be dried cum on his chin. He looks at it and says to himself, "I don't care! People need to see this IMMEDIATELY!" then posts it and spends rest of his life denying that there's anything on his chin. He spends more time correcTing the record than being productive.
For a guy who is always right, he sure has to correct the record a lot.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Sounds like something he'd say

In his fantasy, Pat thinks that people don't respond because they're terrified of a picture. He's just so scary that a picture of him strikes fear into the heart of his enemies and causes them to flee. That really speaks to his absolute need to reply to everything. He doesn't understand that some people don't need that last word on every single thing. Pat thinks the only reason a person wouldn't respond to an email is that they fear for their life.

Also his pathetic excuse of "they don't do it publically because I can screenshot." That doesn't make any fucking sense Pat.

"You wouldn't know the people I've done this with, they go to a different school!"

EraGodless

Forum Clout
In his fantasy, Pat thinks that people don't respond because they're terrified of a picture. He's just so scary that a picture of him strikes fear into the heart of his enemies and causes them to flee. That really speaks to his absolute need to reply to everything. He doesn't understand that some people don't need that last word on every single thing.
ECNmYrm.jpeg

Tbf, he kind of has a point. Michael Myers looking ass motherfucker-

michael-myers-tots-halloween-1978-h1-mask.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Tbf, he kind of has a point. Michael Myers looking ass motherfucker-
Nice mass of wrinkles passing as a shirt, stupid. Do these two even bother with doing laundry or using hangers and drawers? It always looks like they slept in their clothes or grabbed them out of the dirty laundry hamper but that can’t be right. There’s no way they own a hamper.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Quasi did offer to give up whatever he he and cooperate as long as he could drop out of the case. If Pat had accepted, then there’s no quash, and he gets his data.

As with everything he couldn’t compromise at all.
Pretty sure he did give it all up, and they refused to believe it was real and wanted more, like he actually has our dox and we sign up with our government names and real emails etc

They were pushing quasi for the impossible and to name everyone for them when he couldn’t / didn’t know
If I remember the filings and emails right, Quasi did attempt to turn over everything he had, like our email addresses ([email protected]), any contact info that people signed up with (Joe Cumias number), IP addresses the site logged (mostly all Cloudflare IPs), and the like.

Resto and Patso thought he was holding out and gave him no quarter. This may not all be 100% correct but it's along those lines I think.
I'm operating mostly from shitty memory when I say this but fatty's big screw-up was naming Quasi as a defendant. He tried to pin a bogus harassment charge on him and made him John Doe 1 and sought to get at least $50,000 in damages from him, instead of leaving him out of it like a smart person would do. Piggy squeals about Section 230 like a lot of dummies do but the reality is that such a provision greatly aids legitimate legal proceedings. There's no incentive for site owners not to pass on information if there is a valid request that's backed by law, as they or their webzone are not by default legally culpable for whatever a third party posts.

Including Quasi in the suit made it a 100 times more difficult. It's like suing Cloudflare for harassment instead of just subpoenaing them for info on the people doing the actual harassing. Hence the offer made. "Dude, here's the data you'd probably get under a normal ruling anyway, just leave me outta this", and they said nay and went on to pursue him personally. So not only have they just transformed what should be a straight-forward "find out who these guys who did X and Y are" case into one that's essentially disputing the very legislative bedrock of freedom of expression on the Internet and with very dubious grounds for doing so; they pretty much guaranteed that their opponent would now fight them every step of the way, because they themselves told him he was gonna be out of tens of thousands of dollars whatever the outcome.

Pat told Josiah that he wasn't interested in going after just the shitposters, but this example shows how vindictive his intentions really were. He went out of his way to overcomplicate his own lawsuit just to keep Quasi in the gunsights. I'd bet money his lawyers advised him to take the deal and he shrugged them off and told them to get them children, leave none standing. He didn't just want to punish a handful of people who might've been guilty of actual criminal harassment, he wanted to take down pretty much everyone he could find, site owner included, and hopefully get this whole place shut down.

He wanted a bombastic W to satisfy his ego and sneer at his enemies, and instead he only guaranteed an L. Many such cases.

Unwantedarrogance with friends at a bar

Friend 1: I’ll have your sam adams

Friend 2: Let me get a elysian spacehead ipa

Unwantedarrogance: I’ll just have an iced tea :image_9248:

Nice self control, stupid.
Hell of a cope blaming your weak will on pat and nana, stupid
He could be having cranberry juice, he's still not going to be the biggest faggot in the room if there's a guy drinking a hipster IPA.