• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Fucking ribs, found some more:

6.png

7.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Thank you for noticing.

So, I was a bit wrong - bounty hunters aren't exactly illegal in Wisconsin; Wisconsin just changed the bail/bond landscape.

A California Bounty Hunter (or "Bail Enforcement Agent", as they prefer to be called) can request a warrant from a Wisconsin court. If they get it, an APB goes out, and every police officer Fatrick sees is now hunting for him. They will come to his home, his parent's house, his brother's house, his in-laws, his favourite bars, that joint he claims he fatly patrolled vaccine cards like a Nazi for ("Papers please! Dánke!"). They will leave cards with his details, and an explanation that if you see him but don't report him you'll be considered an "accomplice" in the eyes of the law, and will face charges of your own. They will issue photographs of him to officers when they start their shift, just in case they see him. His and Nikki's vehicles will be marked, and if they come within view of a MKE Police car their automated licence plate system will flag him and he will be chased down.

Nikki's going to have to walk to and from everywhere for a while, is what I'm saying. Also, she should pay cash for everything.

When they get him, Fatrick will be consigned to a small holding pen until he can be released to the Bail Enforcement Agent. That might take a while, but I'm sure an Actual Tough Guy will thrive in prison.

The only two hitches in that are these:
  1. Can Quasi get a bench warrant from the California court? The answer's yes. A bench warrant is a judge ordering you to be dragged to court to explain why the fuck you haven't obeyed the court's instructions. Pat has not obeyed the court's instructions in paying Quasi, he has missed one interest payment already, he doesn't have a lawyer to fight the case, and is on record saying that he never will pay Quasi. Rotsa ruck you petulant child.

2. Is a California civil bench warrant enough to get a Wisconsin arrest warrant? I'm not a lawyer, or a betting man, but if I was I'd put a lot of money on Pat having to squat naked in front of a corrections officer and cough in the near future. Judges hate being disobeyed by fat lawless cunts, and are likely to extend that courtesy to other courts, even if it's just a civil matter. Remember, it's a civil matter that stops Fatrick seeing his daughter; it's less than criminal but it still carries weight.
Hey, Pat - have you publicly argued in the past that you're a heavily-armed drunk with anger management issues? Will that affect the strategy Milwaukee PD adopt for your arrest? Are you ready to be treated like the Actual Tough Guy you've always claimed you are?

Fucking hell, I can only get so hard.

The FATutive.

G

That was always a false pretense. They’re not that stupid, not even Pat. They just wanted to use Quaso’s CLEARLY facetious comment about knowing everyone’s identities (he maybe knew Reddit usernames based on posting style) as a justification for the subpoena.

He admitted somewhere in the Josiah tapes that he wanted to doxx Quasi and anyone else he could identify. He made reference to naming people publicly, letting their families and their employers know what they were doing. Same thing he did with the Hooligans credit card guy. Like people's families and employers are going to care that their loved one/employee is calling a guy fat on the Internet.

Look at this shitty list of evidence he compiled and the fucking weak lawsuit he filed. He filed on one Doe for saying his book was 'not good'. Who give a fuck you fat faggot.

He put as much time and energy into the lawsuit as he puts into anything in his life that isn't Twitter. Barely any. He's a lazy pig. Fat too.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
To what end? If they knew that then they knew the subpoena would get them nothing.
I maintain the entire point of the suit was to get Quaso’s identity OR get the site shut down by Quasi in fear. Those are the only two reasonable outcomes to anyone who isn’t 16 and who knows dick about the internet.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
He put as much time and energy into the lawsuit as he puts into anything in his life that isn't Twitter. Barely any. He's a lazy pig. Fat too.
I'm not a barnyard psychologist in a hick town like Mama Raven, but I suspect that Pat's childhood "ADHD" diagnosis was him being a fat prick who refused to apply himself to anything he can't be competent at within the first minute. He's now reaping the benefit of that.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
https://dcr.alleghenycounty.us/Civil/LoginSearch.aspx and then type GD-20-012258 into the "Non-Standard Case ID" field, it lets you in.

"There are 1 plaintiff and 2 defendants remaining in the case. The Plaintiff remaining in the case, and his counsel are: Derek Krymowski, and his counsel, Matthew R. Doebler, PRIBANIC & PRIBANIC, LLC and Brinton J. Resto, Esq., MINC, LLC. Defendants who have actually been served and who remain in the case, and their counsel are: Tabatha Thea Whited, and her counsel, Louis W. Emmi, Esq. One unidentified John Doe defendant remains."

This was posted 27. jan 2022, so few days before Resto left. Kinda feels that he was fired?

edit : lol
weird-news.png
If he's never been denied then why was Stav there in CA sweating and stammering away instead of Brinton?

Status
Not open for further replies.