• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He's said that he tried ignoring everyone for a period of time

(Footage not found)

He must mean when he was suspended from Twitter the first time, but even that isn't true.

061-D5-B1-A-4-FE6-46-C9-B04-B-D18251-FEB079.jpg

He really thought he was fooling everyone instead of no one at all.
Not to mention the instant he got his Twitter back he started boasting that the trolls couldn't best him. Funny he never brings that up.

G

He will never launch a go fund me, he assumes his “crowd” or “folllowing” will do it for him he’s lazy.

No, he'll launch it and then pretend it's not him. Same thing he did with the Mewler cat account. He'll say it's a concerned fan.

I wonder if he'll accept money from obvious rascals if/when he does it. Does he take the $10 from Patrick's Toilet or does he reject it? I think he rejects it. He hates Trump and Elon and I think he's hard headed enough that if either one of them offered to donate the 36k he'd refuse it.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
No, he'll launch it and then pretend it's not him. Same thing he did with the Mewler cat account. He'll say it's a concerned fan.

I wonder if he'll accept money from obvious rascals if/when he does it. Does he take the $10 from Patrick's Toilet or does he reject it? I think he rejects it. He hates Trump and Elon and I think he's hard headed enough that if either one of them offered to donate the 36k he'd refuse it.
Will it be as his cat or as his lizard?

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Has anyone got a copy of the 1488-whatever@protonmail emails? It's listed as Exhibit 1 in Pat's original Wisconsin complaint, but it's not attached to it as advertised.
Stav quotes it on pg. 4 of "2021-06-16 MEMORANDUM OF POINTS & AUTHORITIES IN OPPOSITION TO PETITIONER JOHN DOE 1'S MOTION TO QUASH AND REQUEST FOR SANCTIONS (TRANSACTION ID # 200032526) FILED BY OTHER TOMLINSON, PATRICK S. (PLAINTIFF FROM STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT, MILWAUKEE COUNTY CASE NO. 2021CV000500)" $450.00

"All so I can giggle to myself."
YouWillNeverFindMe1488.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
G

Stav quotes it on pg. 4 of "2021-06-16 [URL='https://webapps.sftc.org/ci/CaseInfo.dll?CaseNum=CPF21517455']MEMORANDUM OF POINTS & AUTHORITIES IN OPPOSITION TO PETITIONER guest'S MOTION TO QUASH AND REQUEST FOR SANCTIONS (TRANSACTION ID # 200032526) FILED BY OTHER TOMLINSON, PATRICK S. (PLAINTIFF FROM STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT, MILWAUKEE COUNTY CASE NO. 2021CV000500)"[/URL] $450.00

"All so I can giggle to myself."
View attachment 36954
Dude that's so Pat. The "wasted working class people's time..." line is exactly what Pig said on Strictly Whining.

G

Nothing in the body of the <[email protected]> email implicates any "real" John Doe. The forum isn't even mentioned. It could have been faked a lot better.
Yeah I don’t understand what the point of that even is. If you’re going to make up fake bullshit you also have to make up a way to tie it to somebody. You can’t just submit a message and say “yeah these 60 people are clearly responsible for this email I got, which could have been sent by literally anyone in the world.”

Status
Not open for further replies.