• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think the 25 year old black lady that I’ve been talking to on Bumble might be a tranny

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Great thread, would read again. I had a huge crush on a black girl with huge beefers when I was in grade 8. In fact it caused an irreconcilable rift between my best friend at the time since we both liked her and she was a newcomer to our school. Have never been actually with a black chick though.

Your girl has a great body, the face is a bit meh for me. But if she makes you hard, goo fa you. How many days have you been talking to her now? How long on average do you guys take to respond to each other? Are you in to meeting up with her? I ask that because if I wanted to meet up with her I would have exchanged numbers with her by now.

Oh and the stand-alone fruit might not get a response that satisfies our curiosity about whether she knows Owen or Ron&Fez; I would personally go with “do you have funny pronunciations for words” and bring up “bluuublurries” the way the Opester said it.

Good luck regardless, and I will be looking out for updates.
I met someone I kind of like and we seem to hit it off well so we’re going out some time this weekend. I have her phone number. The black lady is cool enough so I’m just making conversation if the other one goes poorly. Plus I don’t like women that are a foot shorter than me. Her stomach is sexy though.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I met someone I kind of like and we seem to hit it off well so we’re going out some time this weekend. I have her phone number. The black lady is cool enough so I’m just making conversation if the other one goes poorly. Plus I don’t like women that are a foot shorter than me. Her stomach is sexy though.
Is Plan A chick white?

Forum Clout

Would you mind sharing pics of the Plan A chick? We’ve seen the black chick you were somewhat reluctant on, we might as well see what the other one looks like, for purely empirical purposes.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Would you mind sharing pics of the Plan A chick? We’ve seen the black chick you were somewhat reluctant on, we might as well see what the other one looks like, for purely empirical purposes.
For some reason this combined with that message got my ribs.
1687463476511.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I really shouldn’t have even posted the pictures of the black chick. I feel bad but hey, I did it fah da show. I have another solid bit planned with someone else. Be patient.