• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think the 25 year old black lady that I’ve been talking to on Bumble might be a tranny

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Come hit this coochie, funster.

IMG_0883.jpeg

G

View attachment 128731

View attachment 128726
Top one is definitely a female locker room and that stomach is very feminine. She’s 5 foot tall which makes me lean towards biological female.
She looks like torii hunter.
This is NOT a black girl you date, child.

This is a black girl you pick up, go to a bar, get long island iced teas as you ask about her life plans, go to another bar, more long island iced teas, start making out outside said bar, go back to your place, fuck all night, you ask why she has a scar on her leg, she said her cousin shot her by accident when she was 6, then fuck again in the morning and cum in a literal minute because you’ve been grinding her ass for an hour while she’s asleep, then drop her back off at section 8 housing and say you have work later and ghost her when she closes the car door

Jesus dude, i want to throw bleach in my eyes watching you talk to her about pancakes
She’s just a warm hole to stick your dick into and never be seen in public with.

DOYOUHAVEANYIDEA