• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think the 25 year old black lady that I’ve been talking to on Bumble might be a tranny

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Congrats on the colored pen pal.
I’m always very much on the fence about dating black women because my grandma once told my sister she’d roll over in grave if my sister married a black guy. The last time I saw my other grandpa before he died he dropped a “nigger” when we were all at a bar. My parents are fairly open minded about that but I’d absolutely get disowned if I was gay and/or into trannies.

Forum Clout
I’m always very much on the fence about dating black women because my grandma once told my sister she’d roll over in grave if my sister married a black guy. The last time I saw my other grandpa before he died he dropped a “nigger” when we were all at a bar. My parents are fairly open minded about that but I’d absolutely get disowned if I was gay and/or into trannies.
Well if she's a tranny that's one thing. If you can't tell, then you know the answer.

If she's a cute black chick but you have a hang up about it, that's your own deal.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Hey FAGGOT OP

This is how you do a dating app Tranny question post

Turns out she was just fat and used pictures where at least she hid it by looking androgynous

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
IMG_2798.jpeg

Phew, crisis averted.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Hey FAGGOT OP

This is how you do a dating app Tranny question post

Turns out she was just fat and used pictures where at least she hid it by looking androgynous
Hahah I recognize most of the screenshots from Cumtown.org
I know we trade bits back and forth but who did it first?
:pfg_lg:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout