• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard still killing it.

Forum Clout
Billy is extremely woke nowadays. Pretty funny that his best Stern show contributions are him screaming nigger (while also working for Nickolodeon) Just goes to show you how different things are now. I'm not sure anyone could get away with being a children's voice actor and then yelling nigger every morning on a shock jock show.
Every one of Billy's HSS characters was wildly racist. Red, Larry Fine, Marge Schott, saying "nigger" a hundred times was the entire point of the bits. He sure was good at it, though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Every one of Billy's HSS characters was wildly racist. Red, Larry Fine, Marge Schott, saying "nigger" a hundred times was the entire point of the bits. He sure was good at it, though.
Billy West was incredible, plus it’s funny he was doing that while also doing voices for Nickelodeon shows. I remember they had “Marge” call in during the LA riots while he was in LA at a hotel and he went under the bed with the phone so he could yell “nigger” and hope the other rooms couldn’t hear him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Tbphwy, Robin doesn't bother me that much on older shows. She isn't good, but she's not as bad as I was expecting. She's just kind of there a lot of the time, which is better than almost every other woman in radio history. Is it Fred who pounds drops into the ground like he went to the Gregg Hughes school of broadcasting?
She’s not bad by any means or really good but she’s always there. I’d wager that 95% of Howard’s funny lines were written for him. The show used to be great despite them two. Fred sucks and contributes nothing.