• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard still killing it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's almost difficult to believe how dumb and ill-informed he is these days. Regardless of his "beliefs" (and that's all for show), he sounds like a total imbecile when he talks about current events, politics, history and etc. It's all just a painfully transparent, obnoxious and insincere attempt to pander to the retarded celebrities he wants to interview on his totally irrelevant show. He used to march to his own drummer (and he was nearly as stupid then but at least it was funny), but now he just finds the nearest libtard cause and sucks its cock, no matter how stupid he sounds while doing it. Howard is equally as gay as the most retarded Trumpie queer, it's just the other side of a deeply embarrassing coin. And no matter how hard he sucks up to them, celebs like Kimmel and the like are still going to laugh at him behind his back.
What’s even worse when he gives his out of touch opinions is he claims to talk to all kinds of people all the time of all different backgrounds (that of course ALL agree with him) when we all know he hasn’t left the house in years and hates being social. He makes it sound like he’s at all the important parties and exclusive events yet he doesn’t go out and is eating dinner at 4 and in bed by 7 every night.

G

What the fuck? Howard unironically doing morning zoo bits now? This is why I didn't listen to him for a long time. By the time I was into O&A, Howard sucked. Every time I'd listen to his show I thought he was a faggot and Opie was right. It was only a few years ago that I started listening to older stuff and understanding his appeal. However, I know what a phony fuck he is so that kinda makes it hard to take him seriously.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I didn’t mean Howard was an alpha by being a guy that got lots of women but more that he was a married man but flirts with tons of women on his show while being “faithful” to his wife and a being a good dad. That was his whole shtick for years that he would flirt - but not cheat on - his wife because he was such a manly man. You listen to old shows and he would go on about how Jackie’s wife was a “piece of ass” yet she was just a typical bored house wife pretending to be the Madonna of Bayville. Also let’s not forget all the scores stripper parties he would talk about that were held for him and show on weekdays. Of course that manly dude / perfect husband / father persona fell apart once he got divorced and it was clear he ignored his kids to hide in his basement away from the family.

When Artie joined the show he ramped up the phony man’s man stuff with trying to talk to Artie about watching sports, Vegas / AC trips, and drinking yet it was clear he was full of shit. Artie left and Howard was able to finally talk about his real favorite type of tv - the bachelor and talent shows.
“I think Gary paid someone to jump Howard so he’d be force to talk about something other than Dancing with the Stars.” Fawkin love the Colin Quinn on Stern roasts

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
What the fuck? Howard unironically doing morning zoo bits now? This is why I didn't listen to him for a long time. By the time I was into O&A, Howard sucked. Every time I'd listen to his show I thought he was a faggot and Opie was right. It was only a few years ago that I started listening to older stuff and understanding his appeal. However, I know what a phony fuck he is so that kinda makes it hard to take him seriously.
The best Howard shows include legendary comics like Gilbert, Kinison, and Dice or dumb shit like Sal & Richard’s antics. Ither than that I like them mocking Jackie or Artie trashing people. I hate Fred with a passion and Robin contributes even less than Howard and that’s quite the accomplishment.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I’m convinced he’s waiting for either Robin or Fred to die before he decides to retire. He clearly doesn’t enjoy this anymore, and I think deep down he knows he can’t do it without them. After he’s done, we’ll never hear from him again until he dies and Beth and his daughters sue each over his will. It’ll be another Casey Kasem.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’m convinced he’s waiting for either Robin or Fred to die before he decides to retire. He clearly doesn’t enjoy this anymore, and I think deep down he knows he can’t do it without them. After he’s done, we’ll never hear from him again until he dies and Beth and his daughters sue each over his will. It’ll be another Casey Kasem.
He works 3 days per week from home and makes millions just to phone it in. He’ll probably do it forever just to stroke his ego because he’s deluded himself into thinking people still care what he has to say. Literally the exact same thing he trashed Imus for doing.

G

The best Howard shows include legendary comics like Gilbert, Kinison, and Dice or dumb shit like Sal & Richard’s antics. Ither than that I like them mocking Jackie or Artie trashing people. I hate Fred with a passion and Robin contributes even less than Howard and that’s quite the accomplishment.
Tbphwy, Robin doesn't bother me that much on older shows. She isn't good, but she's not as bad as I was expecting. She's just kind of there a lot of the time, which is better than almost every other woman in radio history. Is it Fred who pounds drops into the ground like he went to the Gregg Hughes school of broadcasting?

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
Tbphwy, Robin doesn't bother me that much on older shows. She isn't good, but she's not as bad as I was expecting. She's just kind of there a lot of the time, which is better than almost every other woman in radio history. Is it Fred who pounds drops into the ground like he went to the Gregg Hughes school of broadcasting?

Yep, Fred does all the sound effects. Even Mike Redbar thinks he's over-the-top with them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He works 3 days per week from home and makes millions just to phone it in. He’ll probably do it forever just to stroke his ego because he’s deluded himself into thinking people still care what he has to say. Literally the exact same thing he trashed Imus for doing.
I believe this too, he really has no reason to continue, especially after Imus died it was like “you win, Howard” and Imus pretty much stayed on the air until he died. His ego is the only thing keeping him going and he needs to convince himself he’s still “the king of all media” yet he hasn’t been relevant in decades. He’s made millions yet he’s miserable and hates everything to the point he just sits alone in his house all day, he was barely leaving the house before Covid.

Once he dies it’s gonna be interesting to see which staff members will “tell-all” about the nightmare that is working with Howard Stern. I can see Gary, Fred, and Robin staying loyal but I bet Ralph will be the first to tease releasing the dirt on Stern. Plus his kids hate him and having to deal with Beth over his estate will get messy.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The day Howie went to Sirius his show became unlistenable. The thrill of Howie was how far he could push the limits with the FCC breathing down his neck. Now he has no limits to push and he’s become a billionaire recluse hiding in a mansion in the Hamptons ball washing Biden and living COVID fear derangement syndrome.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The day Howie went to Sirius his show became unlistenable. The thrill of Howie was how far he could push the limits with the FCC breathing down his neck. Now he has no limits to push and he’s become a billionaire recluse hiding in a mansion in the Hamptons ball washing Biden and living COVID fear derangement syndrome.
It’s crazy listening to his old 90s shows and they were much funnier and even more “outrageous” than when he was on Sirius with freedom to say whatever he wanted. Gilbert sitting in the for the news is a great example, little Gilbert was the wild one.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I believe this too, he really has no reason to continue, especially after Imus died it was like “you win, Howard” and Imus pretty much stayed on the air until he died. His ego is the only thing keeping him going and he needs to convince himself he’s still “the king of all media” yet he hasn’t been relevant in decades. He’s made millions yet he’s miserable and hates everything to the point he just sits alone in his house all day, he was barely leaving the house before Covid.

Once he dies it’s gonna be interesting to see which staff members will “tell-all” about the nightmare that is working with Howard Stern. I can see Gary, Fred, and Robin staying loyal but I bet Ralph will be the first to tease releasing the dirt on Stern. Plus his kids hate him and having to deal with Beth over his estate will get messy.
Ralph stole $50 when they were playing poker on a private jet so I’m inclined to agree with you. Even if they’re not gay together I hope he claims that for money so Howard gets goofed on.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Ralph stole $50 when they were playing poker on a private jet so I’m inclined to agree with you. Even if they’re not gay together I hope he claims that for money so Howard gets goofed on.
Ralph was also accused of stealing tip money from a dinner party that he and friends went to. He waited for them to leave a $500 tip for some super expensive dinner at a Manhattan restaurant and then when no one was looking pocketed like $100 or $200 or whatever. Ralph was also accused of going into the coat room and going through peoples' pockets and other things.

At Fred's bachelor party Fred was getting lap dances from Gay Rich and visibly weeping and sobbing when they were done. He was blackout drunk and had no memory of it. I think he fell down the stairs as well at his party from being blackout drunk. Stern's PR firm helps them all carry their wholesome normal images. But in reality the Stern staff including Howard are all as screwed up as basically the worst of the O&A staff as well.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ralph was also accused of stealing tip money from a dinner party that he and friends went to. He waited for them to leave a $500 tip for some super expensive dinner at a Manhattan restaurant and then when no one was looking pocketed like $100 or $200 or whatever. Ralph was also accused of going into the coat room and going through peoples' pockets and other things.

At Fred's bachelor party Fred was getting lap dances from Gay Rich and visibly weeping and sobbing when they were done. He was blackout drunk and had no memory of it. I think he fell down the stairs as well at his party from being blackout drunk. Stern's PR firm helps them all carry their wholesome normal images. But in reality the Stern staff including Howard are all as screwed up as basically the worst of the O&A staff as well.
Not only did Fred get all kinds of drunk and weird at his bachelor party I remember him also losing his shit a couple times from people that would see him out in public getting into fights with his wife. He loved whenever Jackie or Stuttering John would be caught in public fighting with their wives but if it was him he couldn’t handle it. I know one was Jackie, Nancy, Fred, and his wife all went out and Fred got into some nasty fight with his wife while Jackie was getting drinks at the bar and came back to a mess. He told it on the show and Fred lost it after always busting on Jackie and his wife. I think one of the last times was when they had Howard 100 news and they did a story on someone seeing him and wife get into a fight in a parking lot. After that they didn’t do stories on him.

I also vaguely remember something about Gary cheating on his wife that was quickly shut down.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Not only did Fred get all kinds of drunk and weird at his bachelor party I remember him also losing his shit a couple times from people that would see him out in public getting into fights with his wife.
That was the Rainbow Room fight. Fred and Jackie took their wives out for an anniversary double date. Fred and his wife got into a huge fight in front of the entire restaurant. Fred's wife stormed out of the dinner date leaving Jackie and Nancy alone. Fred told Jackie not to bring it up on air. But there were enough Stern fans at the restaurant that night that they kept calling and Stern put them on air asking if Fred got into a fight with someone at the Rainbow Room.

Howard didn't know that Fred and his wife got into a blowup during an anniversary dinner and just put a caller on the air thinking it was Fred getting into a minor fight with his wife. From there it basically became one of the biggest moments probably on the entire Stern show. Pretty much any Stern listener from the 90s will know exactly what you are talking about if you mention the Rainbow Room.
I also vaguely remember something about Gary cheating on his wife that was quickly shut down.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That was the Rainbow Room fight. Fred and Jackie took their wives out for an anniversary double date. Fred and his wife got into a huge fight in front of the entire restaurant. Fred's wife stormed out of the dinner date leaving Jackie and Nancy alone. Fred told Jackie not to bring it up on air. But there were enough Stern fans at the restaurant that night that they kept calling and Stern put them on air asking if Fred got into a fight with someone at the Rainbow Room.

Howard didn't know that Fred and his wife got into a blowup during an anniversary dinner and just put a caller on the air thinking it was Fred getting into a minor fight with his wife. From there it basically became one of the biggest moments probably on the entire Stern show. Pretty much any Stern listener from the 90s will know exactly what you are talking about if you mention the Rainbow Room.

I thought that was the rainbow room incident but get some of the Fred being a mess in public in stories mixed up. It was crazy how Fred could bust on Jackie and his wife everyday (the fight at the Beerfest for example, John’s wedding, etc) but turn it on him and he couldn’t handle it. The parking lot one I remember it was Steve Langford who reported it and he also didn’t handle that well. For being a show known for ball busting the ones that couldn’t handle it at all were Howard, Fred, and Robin.

BuddDwyer

Forum Clout
There was also this one other incident where Fred's wife was in this play where her entire role was just her getting fondled and kissed by other actors. Fred was visibly upset about that but he just let her walk all over him. He can't even talk back to the actor groping his wife, he only has the courage to blow up to Stuttering John. Fred's just an autistic, weird cuck.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I forgot about that and I think it was Nobu which makes it so much worse. Did the Gay Rich thing ever come up on the show? I always thought he was a fagatito with a faux tough guy act. Jackie at least seemed to embrace being a bit of a screw up.