• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard still killing it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Not only did Fred get all kinds of drunk and weird at his bachelor party I remember him also losing his shit a couple times from people that would see him out in public getting into fights with his wife. He loved whenever Jackie or Stuttering John would be caught in public fighting with their wives but if it was him he couldn’t handle it. I know one was Jackie, Nancy, Fred, and his wife all went out and Fred got into some nasty fight with his wife while Jackie was getting drinks at the bar and came back to a mess. He told it on the show and Fred lost it after always busting on Jackie and his wife. I think one of the last times was when they had Howard 100 news and they did a story on someone seeing him and wife get into a fight in a parking lot. After that they didn’t do stories on him.

I also vaguely remember something about Gary cheating on his wife that was quickly shut down.
Is there a better place to find Jackie clips than YouTube? Almost everything is scrubbed. They mercilessly beat up on Jackie and it’s no surprise Fred couldn’t take it. I assumed they just left him alone because I never heard anything on YouTube of him being busted on. Fred would rag on Sal’s marriage too.

BuddDwyer

Forum Clout
At Fred's bachelor party Fred was getting lap dances from Gay Rich and visibly weeping and sobbing when they were done. He was blackout drunk and had no memory of it. I think he fell down the stairs as well at his party from being blackout drunk. Stern's PR firm helps them all carry their wholesome normal images. But in reality the Stern staff including Howard are all as screwed up as basically the worst of the O&A staff as well.
I remember them talking about Fred falling and bleeding from the head or being knocked out but weirdly nothing about Gay Rich. Iirc they made fun of Gary for fumbling the 911 call.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I forgot about that and I think it was Nobu which makes it so much worse. Did the Gay Rich thing ever come up on the show? I always thought he was a fagatito with a faux tough guy act. Jackie at least seemed to embrace being a bit of a screw up.
That’s why Jackie was my favorite, he would write jokes busting on him for the Jackie puppet / others to say.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I forgot about that and I think it was Nobu which makes it so much worse. Did the Gay Rich thing ever come up on the show? I always thought he was a fagatito with a faux tough guy act. Jackie at least seemed to embrace being a bit of a screw up.
That’s why Jackie was my favorite, he would even write jokes busting on him for the Jackie puppet. Jackie got busted almost as much as Gary who also took it well. But one thing about Robin and she would walk out or Fred and he would throw an autistic fit.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I remember years ago Stern had Ace Frehley of KISS on and he said he wouldn’t talk about Kiss. Manager pulled him out about 5 minutes in because Stern asked him about Kiss. King of all media got walked out on by Ace Frehley.
Kiked by incoherent addict kike. Rich, indeed.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Also interesting to note their lives are pretty similar now - obviously Stern has more money - but they’re both miserable and pretty much cut off from the world. Ant is spending his days getting drunk playing video games online in a lonely apartment while Stern is an old grumpy asshole that has barely left the house in years over “Covid” concerns long after the rest of the country has moved on.
Would be hilarious if he got monkeypox from Ralph while he was hiding scared of covid

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My favorite bits have always been when they push Ronnie the limo driver's buttons.
It’s too repetitive but the best one was when he “took advantage of Howard” by having an extravagant and free birthday party at Scores. He blew off a fire extinguisher and everyone had to leave the floor because of the fumes. “Okay” “yeah, whatever” “fine, I just won’t do that ANYMORE!” “Yeah, fine, I’m an asshole whatever.” “Okay pal.”

Forum Clout
He does that for attention. Sick guy.
Fred is a retard with no ability whatsoever to know when a gag has run its course. It used to happen with his pre-recorded HSS bits all the time. The joke would reach its logical end point and Fred would just keep steamrolling along anyway, and end up ruining the whole thing.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Fred is a retard with no ability whatsoever to know when a gag has run its course. It used to happen with his pre-recorded HSS bits all the time. The joke would reach its logical end point and Fred would just keep steamrolling along anyway, and end up ruining the whole thing.
Agreed, and having everyone in on da bit where it purposely gets steamrolled as opposed to one person attempting to drive it to the ground is the difference and ol" Earthdog Norris thinks he's the tip of the spear, everytime. Whadda fag.

Forum Clout
Agreed, and having everyone in on da bit where it purposely gets steamrolled as opposed to one person attempting to drive it to the ground is the difference and ol" Earthdog Norris thinks he's the tip of the spear, everytime. Whadda fag.
There was one clip (and I can't remember exactly what it was) where Billy West was killing with an impression, and retard Fred kept interrupting with his own, lesser impression, and you could hear how annoyed everyone was getting. He was the thinnest-skinned one of the bunch, too, and couldn't tell the difference between being funny and just being spiteful and nasty whenever his feelings got bruised.

Zeroman

Forum Clout
There was one clip (and I can't remember exactly what it was) where Billy West was killing with an impression, and retard Fred kept interrupting with his own, lesser impression, and you could hear how annoyed everyone was getting. He was the thinnest-skinned one of the bunch, too, and couldn't tell the difference between being funny and just being spiteful and nasty whenever his feelings got bruised.
Par for the course. Fred is a thin-skinned half male who bristles at the mere inference of an intellectual or comedic superior.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Jackie and Billy are my fav former show members on Stern. Both were actually funny and wrote good shit for Howard to say.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Jackie and Billy are my fav former show members on Stern. Both were actually funny and wrote good shit for Howard to say.
Billy is extremely woke nowadays. Pretty funny that his best Stern show contributions are him screaming nigger (while also working for Nickolodeon) Just goes to show you how different things are now. I'm not sure anyone could get away with being a children's voice actor and then yelling nigger every morning on a shock jock show.

Zeroman

Forum Clout
Billy is extremely woke nowadays. Pretty funny that his best Stern show contributions are him screaming nigger (while also working for Nickolodeon) Just goes to show you how different things are now. I'm not sure anyone could get away with being a children's voice actor and then yelling nigger every morning on a shock jock show.
When you’re the voice of the red M&M, you can pretty much murder a puppy and not catch hell.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
It’s too repetitive but the best one was when he “took advantage of Howard” by having an extravagant and free birthday party at Scores. He blew off a fire extinguisher and everyone had to leave the floor because of the fumes. “Okay” “yeah, whatever” “fine, I just won’t do that ANYMORE!” “Yeah, fine, I’m an asshole whatever.” “Okay pal.”
Nigger all the radio shows we discuss on here are nothing but repetitive nonsense.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I’m judging strictly on his time on Stern. His Marge Schott impression and the Jackie Puppet were both hilarious. He also made a lot of Howard’s bits hit better by using his huge range of vocal talents to add flash and style to them.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Howie will kike it out till the end. He won't ever fully retire, if he stops broadcasting he will try and keep the show running in some form.
Only for the reason of keeping the "staff" on a payroll.
Not to keep them employed but to keep them from blabbing/writing a book. By the time the show or he is dust, he will be so irrelevant that any book they do write would be lucky to get fatrick level of sales.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Howie will kike it out till the end. He won't ever fully retire, if he stops broadcasting he will try and keep the show running in some form.
Only for the reason of keeping the "staff" on a payroll.
Not to keep them employed but to keep them from blabbing/writing a book. By the time the show or he is dust, he will be so irrelevant that any book they do write would be lucky to get fatrick level of sales.
I think Benjy could honestly write anywhere and do well. The rest of Sterns staff are severely under talented compared to other shows staff. I’d argue Baba Booey and Jason Kaplan are terrible producers, because they doesent have to do anything really because Fred is producing the show in studio and doing most of their work. I think Fred is a great contributor, not sure if he would be a great host. Robin is Robin, she reads the news and exists so Stern can get away with his paternalistically racist jokes and statements about black people. Will Murray is a glorified gofer. He’s really just an intern that gets a pay check, same for Steve Brandano. JD may be good at finding another job, he does prep Howard well. If Howard chooses to use JD’s prep is one thing, but usually it gets filtered through Fred, who gives Benjy bullet points to write the jokes for Howie.