• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard still killing it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I was only a Stern fan because I wasn’t aware of Ron and Fez. Stern had his moments but that was over 20 years ago. I can’t see many actually paying extra on Sirius for him at this point. He’s rarely ever on and he’s just a miserable old rich fuck. He hates anyone having fun because his life is such misery he wants everyone to be like him and be unhappy. I remember he claimed Beth was a “super model” yet did Sears catalogs at the most.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
Last week was the first time he went into work post covid. He shut down the building and apparently even people like Robin had to work from home to keep him safe. He must really be a shut in to be living like that in 2022.

Or he has aids or cancer.

whynotboth.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I hate Fred Norris so fucking much. Unfunny autist who does the 3rd grade mimic thing in every argument. He's one of the few people who makes me legitimately angry. Fucking elderly tranny. I want him to die.
Play “ack ack” one more time you closeted homo. I hate him so fucking much too. He literally adds nothing to the show.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Last week was the first time he went into work post covid. He shut down the building and apparently even people like Robin had to work from home to keep him safe. He must really be a shut in to be living like that in 2022.

Or he has aids or cancer.
It was probably Springsteen’s request he be in room and not on zoom and Howie had to cave to finally get him on the show. I remember he moved the time of the show to the afternoon to interview Madonna a couple years ago because she refused to come in the morning. Mr shock jock bends over backwards to get interviews with people that he thinks are huge yet nobody under 30 gives a shit about a grumpy old man in a wig interview people like Bruce Springsteen.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Funny part is they’ve been trying to get Springsteen on his show for decades and when he finally gets him on what is he promoting? An album of soul / r&b covers from the 60s and 70s. Is anybody under 65 looking for to hearing Springsteen try and sing old soul covers? Doing that is pretty much giving up and hope the 65 and older Walker crowd will buy it. Stern was probably pissed but needs the “big get” interview so he can tell himself he’s still relevant “king of all media” even though he hasn’t been in relevant in about 20 years. Glad Springsteen made him come in, probably pissed Stern off real bad.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
It was probably Springsteen’s request he be in room and not on zoom and Howie had to cave to finally get him on the show. I remember he moved the time of the show to the afternoon to interview Madonna a couple years ago because she refused to come in the morning. Mr shock jock bends over backwards to get interviews with people that he thinks are huge yet nobody under 30 gives a shit about a grumpy old man in a wig interview people like Bruce Springsteen.
I highly doubt anyone under 30 is still listening to Stern anyway

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I highly doubt anyone under 30 is still listening to Stern anyway
His ego tells him otherwise, I remember him bitching that his staff couldn’t get him neil young after kissing his ass on the air for years. He really believed he was 100% the reason for Sirius subscriber numbers to the point he sued them because he believed he earned a bonus from brining in subscribers. That suit didn’t go well. You know Joe Rogan’s podcast success drives him insane

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
His ego tells him otherwise, I remember him bitching that his staff couldn’t get him neil young after kissing his ass on the air for years. He really believed he was 100% the reason for Sirius subscriber numbers to the point he sued them because he believed he earned a bonus from brining in subscribers. That suit didn’t go well. You know Joe Rogan’s podcast success drives him insane
Isn’t Neil Young notoriously picky about who he does interviews with? If he is it would make sense that he would want to avoid Stern, maybe he thought Howard was going to prank him or something I know very little about the Stern world honestly but he seems like a psycho.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Funny part is they’ve been trying to get Springsteen on his show for decades and when he finally gets him on what is he promoting? An album of soul / r&b covers from the 60s and 70s. Is anybody under 65 looking for to hearing Springsteen try and sing old soul covers? Doing that is pretty much giving up and hope the 65 and older Walker crowd will buy it. Stern was probably pissed but needs the “big get” interview so he can tell himself he’s still relevant “king of all media” even though he hasn’t been in relevant in about 20 years. Glad Springsteen made him come in, probably pissed Stern off real bad.
I loved when Opie would bitch about that. “We only fawkin get them when they’re promoting solo stuff or small movies.” I hate serious interviews more than anything. I’d like to listen to maybe a dozen people be interviewed and that’s pushing it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I loved when Opie would bitch about that. “We only fawkin get them when they’re promoting solo stuff or small movies.” I hate serious interviews more than anything. I’d like to listen to maybe a dozen people be interviewed and that’s pushing it.
I remember years ago Stern had Ace Frehley of KISS on and he said he wouldn’t talk about Kiss. Manager pulled him out about 5 minutes in because Stern asked him about Kiss. King of all media got walked out on by Ace Frehley.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Letterman didn’t do a whole month of shows dedicated to looking at men’s dicks while pretending to be a 100% straight guy. Letterman became an old grump but not as bad as Stern.
I don’t know as much about Stern because I never paid him much attention. I just know Letterman contracted stage IV TDS and doesn’t want to get better.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t know as much about Stern because I never paid him much attention. I just know Letterman contracted stage IV TDS and doesn’t want to get better.
Funny thing is Nana was a huge stern fan and they both turned out to be closeted homosexuals that can’t come out because they made their personas these tough manly guys.