• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you would fuck that Bud Light faggot? The trans one?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's all fake - alcohol is involved in like 3 quarters of violent crime, particularly domestic violence, it drains emergency and health services to capacity, and it's probably killed someone you love, but no, the tranny on the can is going to hurt your kids. Absolute theatrics, the fake outrage they used to fight is the thing they put out now.
It’s like that old George Carlin joke about how football heavily advertisers beer and trucks. Drink, Drive, FUCK YOU!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He sometimes "identifies" as an 8 year old girl apparently. Definitely a pedo
Yeah they really found someone that will probably get in trouble and the whole thing will backfire. Kind of like how they had those drag Queen story times in libraries / schools and later found out they were sex offenders.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Live and let live is a philosophy for faggots and nigger apologists. Live and let live is why we let sodomites get married, which then led to trannies wanting us to accept them too.

You have to fight back against ALL of it. And fight back aggressively.
E9BDcDiXMAoz5Jz.jpg

Inshallah brotherman.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Live and let live is a philosophy for faggots and nigger apologists. Live and let live is why we let sodomites get married, which then led to trannies wanting us to accept them too.

You have to fight back against ALL of it. And fight back aggressively.
Louder for the Sue Lightning fans in the back!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don't think any of this is done in error.
I saw it was noticed today that Bud Light has been radio silent on their social media accounts since the whole thing started. The woman running the marketing really thought they should get away from their “fratty” image yet it’s generic domestic light beer so you stick to what works. Talk about tone deaf - they tried to market March madness with a creepy tranny that makes a career out of mocking women.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I saw it was noticed today that Bud Light has been radio silent on their social media accounts since the whole thing started. The woman running the marketing really thought they should get away from their “fratty” image yet it’s generic domestic light beer so you stick to what works. Talk about tone deaf - they tried to market March madness with a creepy tranny that makes a career out of mocking women.
It really is bizarre they that dumb woman (redundant) thought they could change the demographic to… what? Trannies? Feminist fags? They don’t drink bud light anyway. Bud light is for college kids and Cumias.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It really is bizarre they that dumb woman (redundant) thought they could change the demographic to… what? Trannies? Feminist fags? They don’t drink bud light anyway. Bud light is for college kids and Cumias.
Yeah she didn’t even realize bud light is losing sales because younger people aren’t drinking as much as they used to, they got legal weed and are on all kind of prescription drugs. If anything keep marketing through concert tours and young artists and advertise through sports like they’ve always done.

G

I don’t listen to any of those fucking clowns. Fuck him, fuck Peterson, and fuck Milo. Grifting retards.
I don't know anything about that Fuentes faggot, but just looked him up. If that guy isn't a fed cutout then he's truly pathetic. "Identifies as an incel" "having sex with women is gay." Lol, OK, queer sperg. He reads like a Fed's wet dream of how to taint anyone right of Mao.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I still don't understand the logic of the WHO dropping gender dysphoria as a mental illness, which was the catalyst to the "whatever you feel about identity is valid and true" state we're in now. Rather than aligning themselves with other groups who might actually understand the plight of altered self perception and fighting for increased rights and decreased stigmatization of the mentally ill, the trans community basically said, "fuck those freaks, there's nothing wrong with us!" and society kowtowed.

I'm not even opposed to transitioning -- maybe the best solution to dysphoria for some people is to try and make the outside match what you feel on the inside -- but without any psychiatric oversight we're essentially forced to adopt whatever delusion any particular individual feels. "Trans women ARE women" doesn't make a lot of sense to anyone who says it (and why would it, it's rhetoric) but refusal to at least accept it as a valid opinion comes with severe consequences. Hell, I haven't said anything particularly inflammatory or used any "forbidden words" but if I was heard expressing this at work I'd likely be handed my walking papers.

So to @gassers question of "how do they affect your day-to-day life?", ultimately they don't. I actually engage with several on a regular basis and the interactions run hot-and-cold just like with anyone else. But I do think their community is, in a sense, promoting lying to yourself, which we all have the right to do, but forcing everyone else to engage in the lie under threat of punishment is a bridge too far and has a religious quality that I'm surprised these otherwise secular absolutists don't pick up on and call out as such.

tumblr_naj4zv0HzM1qh59n0o1_500.gif
Well said, sir.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
That's what i said. The majority of Gays, lesbians or bisexuals just want to be treated like normal human beings. But this whole rainbow shit makes the whole community out to be some freak show and a lot of mentally ill people are now trying to worm their way into that. I'm so sick of being put into the same category as some weird fetishists.
To be fair, the 'gay community' had no difficulty portraying itself as freaks and fetishists before trannies came on to the scene. The vocal minority that's been unfairly annointed as the representatives of the whole group, I accept.

Wasn't the whole point of the first Prides that gheys would march around in their work attire and show the world that they weren't weirdos but respected members of society? Now it's been co-opted by sex loons who dress in bondage gear and dry hump eachother in public. I don't know a single gay man who likes that nonsense.

I'm not even opposed to transitioning -- maybe the best solution to dysphoria for some people is to try and make the outside match what you feel on the inside
I am. The notion that you can treat psychological issues through cosmetic surgery and hormone therapy is fucking barbaric. They're disfiguring the mentally ill in the vain hope it'll function as a placebo. I'm never gonna stop a legal adult from doing whatever the fuck they want to their own body, but to pretend it's real medicine is completely ludicrous.

G

I still don't understand the logic of the WHO dropping gender dysphoria as a mental illness, which was the catalyst to the "whatever you feel about identity is valid and true" state we're in now.
It's the same thing they did with the fags and are starting to do with the pedophiles - first it's a moral issue accessible to the common man and the reach of justice, then the experts come and tell the common man and the courts to fuck off and stay in their lane because it's a mental health issue, then they say "whoops lol it's normal and good, actually" and we stand here towing the line of the new secular religion.