• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you would fuck that Bud Light faggot? The trans one?

G

I hope you're aware that the average regular gay or lesbian person isn't a fan of the transgender movement and they feel it sets them further back.

That's what i said. The majority of Gays, lesbians or bisexuals just want to be treated like normal human beings. But this whole rainbow shit makes the whole community out to be some freak show and a lot of mentally ill people are now trying to worm their way into that. I'm so sick of being put into the same category as some weird fetishists.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Why does everyone here hates Trannies? How are they affecting your day to day life?

Who cares about them? People make fun of Nana of being obsessed with Blacks but users here have the same obsession with Trannies.

You just want to hate someone for the sake of hating.

Spread love not hate funsters. For real, it is liberating.
There's no such thing as trans there are only mentally ill people and mentally ill people need to be treated
But I don't like the ones that want to do their fetish stories and dances in front of kids.

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Why does everyone here hates Trannies? How are they affecting your day to day life?

Who cares about them? People make fun of Nana of being obsessed with Blacks but users here have the same obsession with Trannies.

You just want to hate someone for the sake of hating.

Spread love not hate funsters. For real, it is liberating.

The media deliberately pushes the loudest, most obnoxious, most attention-seeking, most extreme trans people front and center because that spreads the most controversy. Most of them I've met IRL still support all the causes and wear the pins but they're uncomfortable about it. They've suffered from gender dysmorphia and aren't really comfortable sharing that journey with others. They don't want the attention, the spotlight on them.

But the ones that want attention, it's the easiest fucking thing in the world to get it.

People hate the serialized version of LE EVIL TRANNY that the media pushes. Swim meets, story hour, puberty blockers, they never push positive stories about trans people in the media, do they? It's always the stories that trigger conservatives and make Patrick types wee-woo because fuck right wingers. I guess conservatives are the real snowflakes, am I right twitter?

Politics is stupid, identity politics is stupid, tribalism is stupid. Hate the individual, not the tribe. Propaganda is never going to die, they're just gonna get real good at convincing you to hate trannies and then try to take Harry Potter away from you.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The media deliberately pushes the loudest, most obnoxious, most attention-seeking, most extreme trans people front and center because that spreads the most controversy. Most of them I've met IRL still support all the causes and wear the pins but they're uncomfortable about it. They've suffered from gender dysmorphia and aren't really comfortable sharing that journey with others. They don't want the attention, the spotlight on them.

But the ones that want attention, it's the easiest fucking thing in the world to get it.

People hate the serialized version of LE EVIL TRANNY that the media pushes. Swim meets, story hour, puberty blockers, they never push positive stories about trans people in the media, do they? It's always the stories that trigger conservatives and make Patrick types wee-woo because fuck right wingers. I guess conservatives are the real snowflakes, am I right twitter?

Politics is stupid, identity politics is stupid, tribalism is stupid. Hate the individual, not the tribe. Propaganda is never going to die, they're just gonna get real good at convincing you to hate trannies and then try to take Harry Potter away from you.
Yeah, but what about my children that I plan to have some day after I find a woman and get a job and a house, Jenna, you didn't think about my children! CHILDREN!

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
0E1F3C52-5013-4A22-B11F-481639D183E5.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Journey? There's no journey only illness