• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you would fuck that Bud Light faggot? The trans one?

G

To be fair, the 'gay community' had no difficulty portraying itself as freaks and fetishists before trannies came on to the scene. The vocal minority that's been unfairly annointed as the representatives of the whole group, I accept.

Wasn't the whole point of the first Prides that gheys would march around in their work attire and show the world that they weren't weirdos but respected members of society? Now it's been co-opted by sex loons who dress in bondage gear and dry hump eachother in public. I don't know a single gay man who likes that nonsense.

I am. The notion that you can treat psychological issues through cosmetic surgery and hormone therapy is fucking barbaric. They're disfiguring the mentally ill in the vain hope it'll function as a placebo. I'm never gonna stop a legal adult from doing whatever the fuck they want to their own body, but to pretend it's real medicine is completely ludicrous.

Oh, i most definitely agree with you. Most of the gays i know despise that shit as well and so do i, or at least what it has become. I also completely agree with what you said in your second paragraph. Those people need proper mental help, but all they get is people enabling them in their mental illness, it’s kind of sickening and i feel sorry they don’t get the help they need.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Oh, i most definitely agree with you. Most of the gays i know despise that shit as well and so do i, or at least what it has become. I also completely agree with what you said in your second paragraph. Those people need proper mental help, but all they get is people enabling them in their mental illness, it’s kind of sickening and i feel sorry they don’t get the help they need.
Some of your fellow gay Dutch brothermen agree:

auEY7S9CP4XT.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout