• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you would fuck that Bud Light faggot? The trans one?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
What an enchantress, brother.

imageedit_61_4338597569.png

G

I really don't understand this marketing campaign.

Are there not enough drunk sports-watching retards and college kids in this country that Bud Light needs to expand to the liberal LGBTQ community? It seems like they're risking alienating their stupid user base for very little return.

I'm not going to switch to Coors because of a marketing campaign, but it strikes me as an unnecessary and poorly considered risk.

Edit: Didn't Bud Light hire Seth Rogan and Amy Schumer for some "Rock the Vote" type campaign years ago? How many liberals or queers do you know that drink Bud Light?
It seems like a waste of money. The Bud Light demo is what it is. You either drink it or you don't.
This is why.
[URL]https://www.hrc.org/resourceshttps://www.hrc.org/resources/corporate-equality-index?utm_medium=ads&utm_source=GoogleSearch&utm_content=CorporateEqualityIndex2022-CorporateEquality&utm_campaign=GoogleGrant&utm_source=GS&utm_medium=AD&utm_campaign=BPI-HRC-Grant&utm_content=607602338078&utm_term=corporate%20equality%20index&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_r6hBhDdARIsAMIDhV98hiVagJe9uAxZIqwm6yCge-COFBBtOZ[/URL]

Companies like BlackRock and Vanguard finance organisations like the one above. Companies that get low CEI scores are less likely to attract investment. It's a racket, plain and simple. BR and Vanguard have trillions of dollars of assets under management. They’re bigger than most countries. There's no competing with them. If it's a choice between losing a few thousand customers (or even millions) or getting on BlackRock's shitlist it's a no-brainer for these companies. One might put you out of business, the other definitely will.

Everything's gay. Go East. Nuke from orbit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why is that tranny a thing? He’s been on tv, been to the White House, gets “congrats on being a woman for a year” letters from the VP and now picked for marketing beer and Nike women’s clothes. Funny they had to use a man to advertise women’s sports clothes, couldn’t find a real woman so they pander to less than 1% of the population. I think with Nike there’s a good amount of women upset that they have a man advertising women’s clothes but are afraid to say anything.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
This is why.
https://www.hrc.org/resourceshttps://www.hrc.org/resources/corporate-equality-index?utm_medium=ads&utm_source=GoogleSearch&utm_content=CorporateEqualityIndex2022-CorporateEquality&utm_campaign=GoogleGrant&utm_source=GS&utm_medium=AD&utm_campaign=BPI-HRC-Grant&utm_content=607602338078&utm_term=corporate equality index&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_r6hBhDdARIsAMIDhV98hiVagJe9uAxZIqwm6yCge-COFBBtOZ

Companies like BlackRock and Vanguard finance organisations like the one above. Companies that get low CEI scores are less likely to attract investment. It's a racket, plain and simple. BR and Vanguard have trillions of dollars of assets under management. They’re bigger than most countries. There's no competing with them. If it's a choice between losing a few thousand customers (or even millions) or getting on BlackRock's shitlist it's a no-brainer for these companies. One might put you out of business, the other definitely will.

Everything's gay. Go East. Nuke from orbit.
I am both amazed and blown away by how much knowledge the brothermen have. Its always me telling people this shit. Its nice to see.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I think it's fucking sick, but I bet 78% of white males would fuck that trans member and risk getting a STD or AIDS. The other 32% love anf under stand Jesus like I.

I also had a bad day and screamed inside Safeway until they asked me to leave
Another thread about fucking mentally ill men?! At least this thread is about the degeneracy of it. However it should never even be a question. I think I am in a forum full of closet Jim Nortons