• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hardest you’ve laughed at a Pat moment

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Pat doesn't make me laugh and if it wasn't for this place I would not follow him or pay attention to him.

You know what, I actually find him to be rather unlikable.

It's the commentary that makes it amusing. This place is like a giant cake. You have the eggs that bind it together. There's a little bit of chocolate frosting - lil bit. A few nuts! But that's what makes it special.

It's the people.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
We'll never know but he must've been bouncing off the walls, exploding with tard rage over the Owen A's Christmas Carnage best seller. What an epic sperg out tantrum that must've been, firing off DMs, emails, calls, and discords to everyone he can think of, fat face red with anger. There's a good chance he cried again.

Forum Clout
1000012345.jpg

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
Big Lenny just calling him "Fat Rick Tomlinson" got me disproportionately in the ribs for some reason.
And Razor Ramon telling him to go easy on the breakfast corn. Sometimes it's the little things.
All the big Lenny videos trolling Pat are hilarious. There's gotta be at least five.

My moment is the fart noises played in the Skype courtroom