• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hardest you’ve laughed at a Pat moment

Forum Clout
Jack Ravens obituary page. The banner at the top would switch from cherished family photos to niggers deep railing Nikki on repeat. Any brotherman that contributed to that hilarity TYFYS. I had that shit on an open browser for 3-4 days without updating because I knew it would be nuked. I've mentioned this before because I'm a huge faggot and we have discussed this a few times. But it always needs to be updated because the pigman never stops delivering daily

G

Jack Ravens obituary page. The banner at the top would switch from cherished family photos to niggers deep railing Nikki on repeat. Any brotherman that contributed to that hilarity TYFYS. I had that shit on an open browser for 3-4 days without updating because I knew it would be nuked. I've mentioned this before because I'm a huge faggot and we have discussed this a few times. But it always needs to be updated because the pigman never stops delivering daily
What confuses me is judge fudge ssid thr IPs who done that would be subpeoned but nothing came from that lol

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I feel so guilty laughing at this one because the funeral page shit is legitimately fucked up, but seeing "In loving memory of..." With Niki getting fucked in the ass by a black guy had me howling

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Jaimee Beebe's reaction to Pat explaining what the pests are

Strictly Stalking - “We’re Coming For You” Stalking Patrick Tomlinson [ErK5CVXt7hQ - 660x371 -...png

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
The josiah tapes. Hands down. Pat having the wool pulled over his eyes for like 6-9 months while thinking he was getting a huge article and handing over his "evidence" files. Then the meltdown. It had everything.
I feel like life has no further meaning after this.

But I try..

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Second to that is the retarded Wookiee from the SW holiday special.
That's such a good one. Since nobody's mentioned it yet, this one never fails to get a nigga ribs. Probably in my top ten laughs of the last five years. I have no idea who found it on which subreddit, but the creator deserves a pre-jacuzzi blowing.
Tits.png

G

-The bug exterminator subscription texts.
[thank you for confirming the appointment ] - THIS WAS MADE BY CYBERSTALKERS TRYING TO KILL ME.

-the worldcon mega thread.- all the imposter accounts (stealthygeez, stealthygeep) making pat look like a sex pest.

-the instagram pajeet bot accounts after his twitter was banned (hello my lovely) (those are beautiful tits)

-all of the vacation tweet threads made me cry with laughter (his fat head selfie in vegas with niki, bryce canyon, lying on the costa rican motel bed texting funsters)

-"they sent an anonymous tip to the police, saying that I was ducking through the alleyways after a local bar I frequent caught on fire"