• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hardest you’ve laughed at a Pat moment

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
This one, it shows Pat actually responds to automated newsletter emails

There's also a reddit post where Pat's replying to someone and his entire message is "no child I didn't. yes child, you did. no child, I did not" and at the end it goes something like "and yes child, she does live in Milwaukee"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Honorable mention.

Not pat but pat related. The panel with Paul Weimer with the chat turned on and almost all comments were nigger. Paulweimerheadinhishands.gif
Another non Pat honorable mention is Serch interviewing someone legit famous but unable to focus because he was FUMING at the chat just spelling out nigger over and over

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I don’T know proper proTocol Judge.
So then be quiet and let your attorney speak for you.

Followed closely by “Will Tate, mute your device!” And Richie Aprile, Esquire making appearances in traffic court.

Not to mention Judge Schulman sticking his clipped mule in Pigs mouth when he ordered him to pay Quasi.

Forum Clout
There's also a reddit post where Pat's replying to someone and his entire message is "no child I didn't. yes child, you did. no child, I did not" and at the end it goes something like "and yes child, she does live in Milwaukee"
1000012353.png