• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hardest you’ve laughed at a Pat moment

G

image_2892.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Him falling for texts from what he believes are real companies and replying with "NO. STOP" or immediately oversharing with a stranger who he thinks has been fooled by the trolls too, only to be tripped up yet again a few seconds later are generally the funniest things. It really demonstrates how dumb he truly is.

As others have pointed out - Apostlegate was the greatest trolling job of all time but it wasn't that funny, even tape 5. I was more shocked at just how deeply mentally ill he is when listening to that for the first time.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Him falling for texts from what he believes are real companies and replying with "NO. STOP" or immediately oversharing with a stranger who he thinks has been fooled by the trolls too, only to be tripped up yet again a few seconds later are generally the funniest things. It really demonstrates how dumb he truly is.

As others have pointed out - Apostlegate was the greatest trolling job of all time but it wasn't that funny, even tape 5. I was more shocked at just how deeply mentally ill he is when listening to that for the first time.
I had the same reaction. It became funny after hearing it a couple times but the first time was just shocking to hear how crazy he is. Those who criticized Josiah wouldn't have done any better. Who could've predicted Pat's 'yes, child' ing for 30mins. Josiah handled it well especially under the circumstances.