Film recommendations, underrated films

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
A bidet seems like a totally practical device that's probably superior to toilet paper, but I'd never be caught dead using one.

What if someone finds out? What if the Lord Jesus sees me and thinks I'm a homo?
All my friends think it's fag shit and my dad was absolutely disgusted when he found out but I'm walking around with an asshole that's clean as a whistle. I hate having to shit anywhere but my house now because I feel like I have to use a ton of toilet paper and it's never as good. You know the feeling you get after you brush your teeth? It's like that, but your ass.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
vacuuming-completely-nude-in-paradise-861364l-0x640-h-e43ec3ee.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
A bidet seems like a totally practical device that's probably superior to toilet paper, but I'd never be caught dead using one.

What if someone finds out? What if the Lord Jesus sees me and thinks I'm a homo?
I don't just use a bidet. I open my rectum and squirt a half quart directly in, let it soak, then expunge it enema style.

G

Margin Call. I worked in corporate finance from 2003-2018 ish, through the whole '08 housing crash, and this movie is far and away the most realistic film set in that world that I've seen. The Big Short was well done and entertaining but kind of a "for dummies" approach. Margin Call is more muted and way more what that job is actually like. Nearly every character, I was like "oh, that's Mike" or "that's Neil." I don't know if the writer or director worked in finance but they nailed the mood of that shitshow in '08 and the various types who work in investment banking - the showboat traders, the earnest but self-interested analysts, the above it all managers - perfectly. Simon Baker especially. I knew 2 dozen of that exact guy. He nails that guy.

I'll second this. I don't know shit about corporate finance but I loved this movie.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Once upon a time in America. This is a well known movie but I can’t recommend it enough. Leones best work

if you like John carpenter but don’t want to watch escape from ny, they live, the thing, big trouble in little China or Christine. Watch in the mouth of madness.

the exorcist 3 is fucking great. It has a little bit of 90s in it. But there’s parts of that movie that are creepier than the first.

lawless is a fun bootlegging crime movie with Tom hardy, shia kike, and Gary old man and guy Pearce.

the drop is Tom Hardy’s best movie (his best character besides his role as the villain in the revenant, which blew Leo out the fucking water) also has James Gandolf in it. fuckin great movie

New Jersey drive is a hilarious urban crime movie about black kids stealing cars in Newark.

fresh is another black movie but it’s actually great. Not even great for a black movie. Just great. Gritty tragic heartbreaking and clever.. the only jig movie like it.

the Black Death is an interesting movie with Sean bean and that nigga who looks like a bitch. Very different kind of horror movie very violent.

The Korean Oldboy is one of my favorite movies of all time. I recommend everyone looking into Korean horror. In America horror is for dudes trying not to kill their dumb girlfriends while getting blown and fat whores on disability. But the Asians make it art.

the hustler is great better than the color money. One of Scorsese’s few shitty movies.

vanilla sky or the Spanish movie it’s based off of but I think vanilla sky is better.

bad times at el royale or whatever was decent.

hell or high water is fantastic modern western bank robbery movie.

the town is fun another bank robbery movie

I’m the only one who liked this movie but I know all the words I loved it. The hateful 8, the best most quotable dialogue.

the assignation of Jesse James. In my personal top 10. Bens little brother can fuckin act.

true romance is good no matter how many times you watch it.

im sure everyone here has seen downfall. If you haven’t Hitler has an amazing part in it.

primal fear still holds up.

the master another one of my top ten. That fucking dead heroin addict was an amazing actor.

if you can’t find anything by now joe cumia told me watching KP is legal. Take his word for it he’s actually the smarter brother.

G

Sicario (2015) is pretty good if you watch it as a movie about how inherently worthless and cumbersome women are to be around in a professional setting. It got a lot of praise when released and it doesn't hold up to it in any scenes involving strong brave woman or her pet soft ineffectual darkie.

:image_9248: : Emily Blunt? More like Emily Cunt.

:image_9249: : Ah ha ha ha! Emily Cunt!

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

at if someone finds out? What if the Lord Jesus sees me and thinks I'm a homo?
cheap and easy to install. I fuck with bidets all det