Film recommendations, underrated films

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
MV5BMTUxMDM5NTkxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDY2Mjg4._V1_.jpg
Back when Brothers were funny instead of woke shitheads.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
The Kill List from 2011 is pretty trippy, it’s a British film about two mercenaries who return from a botched job in Ukraine and receive a job offer from some anonymous source, i won’t spoil it but things get progressively more fucked up as the film goes on.

View attachment 3271

Fawwkin brutal Limey, apocalyptic war movie. Explores the medical, economic, social and environmental consequences of a nuclear war.

Weird, last night this movie randomly popped into my head, I haven’t seen it in years.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
The Kill List from 2011 is pretty trippy, it’s a British film about two mercenaries who return from a botched job in Ukraine and receive a job offer from some anonymous source, i won’t spoil it but things get progressively more fucked up as the film goes on.

Weird, last night this movie randomly popped into my head, I haven’t seen it in years.
I just finished Kill List. Was into it for the first 75% but .... yeah, ending fell flat. I suppose because I had a, ahem, hunch who was beneath it all.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard is one of the most quotable and funny movies I've ever seen. It was written by faggot Neal Brennan, but don't let that discourage you. It bombed at the box office but it's great.

Wanderlust: Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston eschew their upscale Manhattan lifestyle to go live in a hippie commune. It's really fuckin 'funny and stupid.

Overnight: Documentary about Troy Duffy, the guy who wrote and directed The Boondock Saints. Boondock Saints was, at one point, considered one of the hottest scripts in Hollywood. Troy was given an absurd advance, his band got a record deal to do the entire soundtrack, and Harvey Weinstein was gonna buy his bar and make Troy the co-owner. He then proceeded to completely fuck it all up. Boondock Saints finally gets to theaters and makes $20. It then goes on to become a cult classic and make millions in DVD/home video sales. Troy sees none of this money because of the way his contract was set up. It's not really a great documentary but the story behind it is so crazy it makes it worth watching. Boondock Saints fuckin' sucks a dick.