• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat betsy is running out of daddy's money

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There's a section of KF called the Beauty Parlor that this sick bitch would be perfect for. She's a total lolcow.
I was also thinking she’s prime material for KF due to how she behaves online and being a fat gross pig. Be hilarious if she got mad and told her brother she needs to sue Kiwi Farms only for him to tell her about the last time he tried that.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I was also thinking she’s prime material for KF due to how she behaves online and being a fat gross pig. Be hilarious if she got mad and told her brother she needs to sue Kiwi Farms only for him to tell her about the last time he tried that.
Yeah, bitches like her are too commonplace for KF, though. Rick is a one-of-kind pig that constantly shoots his foot and never learns his lesson. Betsy is just one of a near endless stream of spoiled fat girls with too much self esteem.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Yeah, bitches like her are too commonplace for KF, though. Rick is a one-of-kind pig that constantly shoots his foot and never learns his lesson. Betsy is just one of a near endless stream of spoiled fat girls with too much self esteem.
It's so sad that while I hate Betsy a lot, I must concede that you have a point. The fact that there are so many out there similar to her that she's not rare.

Thanks, feminism!